Why do Farangs love to Hate Thailand ?

Banzai99

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Maybe its best explained the same way that a lot of men behave - mental abuse dished out by their partner on a regular basis but they will not leave because they "love" their partner.

What about the Thai lady who is getting assaulted on the street by her lover...someone interferes to help her and she wants to then start fighting the good Samaritan and declines to press charges on her partner.

Same mentality. Some people honestly enjoy / accept abuse. I can't explain it.

Another theory is that (true in my case) is that in order to feed my addiction to random, beautiful girls who will sleep with me, I am forced to live in a country that requires me to interact with some pretty low class people. I would much rather stay in my own country if I had the same access to young, beautiful girls available in Thailand.

Take the girls out of Thailand and you would see a huge drop in tourism.

Another way to look at it is why do so many foreigners choose to live in Thailand when Malaysia has so much more to offer (without the girls)? Why don't they choose to live there instead?

Take te girls away and you would have almost no tourism at all. Neither would you have as many multinationals here.

The entirety of Thai modernisation has been from the benefits of having pretty girls.

Thai culture has exactly 0 other worthwhile characteristics.

Some dufus will object and say he loved the temples

If you take all the girls away, in about 85 years the place will be pretty empty..............................coffee1.gif

Its really quite simple, they have a bit of money saved, they can come here where there money goes alot further than from where they came from. The make a home etc here, spend or invest in property etc here then they are stuck ! the pot of money is invested here, they live a comfortable lifestyle that they couldnt afford to do back in thier home country and they cant leave because they got no money and couldnt afford to live back there now anyway.

The endless whinging and whining, the constant Thai bashing, yet you still stay here, so It can't be that bad can it ?

Yet it seems that many ThaiVisa Farangs really dislike Thailand, a country they are free to leave at any time, but they don't, they stay, and complain.

Or they continue to come here on their annual holidays, ( I think most TV members fall into this catagory ), why would they come to a country they have such contempt for , let alone live here ?

It's really strange, to the people who never stop whining, why do you stay ?

To the whiners who are tourists, why do you keep coming back ?

Why do Thais hate farangs?

The endless whinging and whining, the constant Thai bashing, yet you still stay here, so It can't be that bad can it ?

Yet it seems that many ThaiVisa Farangs really dislike Thailand, a country they are free to leave at any time, but they don't, they stay, and complain.

Or they continue to come here on their annual holidays, ( I think most TV members fall into this catagory ), why would they come to a country they have such contempt for , let alone live here ?

So let me guess... You just accept everything the way it is here. Some people who have made this their home are not willing to just take it up the as- without voicing their displeasure. Most take the good with the bad but we have little or no power to make changes so we speak our minds...

I have not seen any posts that said they hate Thailand .... Only posts about some of the crazy things that happen here.

• Like 1

Maybe its best explained the same way that a lot of men behave - mental abuse dished out by their partner on a regular basis but they will not leave because they "love" their partner.

What about the Thai lady who is getting assaulted on the street by her lover...someone interferes to help her and she wants to then start fighting the good Samaritan and declines to press charges on her partner.

Same mentality. Some people honestly enjoy / accept abuse. I can't explain it.

Another theory is that (true in my case) is that in order to feed my addiction to random, beautiful girls who will sleep with me, I am forced to live in a country that requires me to interact with some pretty low class people. I would much rather stay in my own country if I had the same access to young, beautiful girls available in Thailand.

Another way to look at it is why do so many foreigners choose to live in Thailand when Malaysia has so much more to offer (without the girls)? Why don't they choose to live there instead?

Its true ! The more ye love the more ye bark and get stuck with

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

I think the OP "Banzai99" a slobbering Thai apologist hates farangs, but has a condo in Pattaya. Why does he not live in a remote area where there are no farangs, so he can suck up to the Thais 24/7 ?

• Like 1

its more human nature than thailand.

my sister lives in aus and loves to hate the place as do many ex-pats she knows there do

a mate lives in japan and loves to moan and complain about it

another mate lives in france and dont get him started...

its noticed in thailand because we are in thailand!

I think the OP "Banzai99" a slobbering Thai apologist hates farangs, but has a condo in Pattaya. Why does he not live in a remote area where there are no farangs, so he can suck up to the Thais 24/7 ?

Best reply yet, cheers Munger. smile.png

Take te girls away and you would have almost no tourism at all. Neither would you have as many multinationals here.

The entirety of Thai modernisation has been from the benefits of having pretty girls.

Thai culture has exactly 0 other worthwhile characteristics.

Some dufus will object and say he loved the temples

I'm pretty sure all the gay farang guys that come to Thailand would disagree with you guys. And all the farang women. And all the farang couples. And the Chinese women and couples. And all the mix couples. I can list a few dozen more, but it should be clear that you guys have no idea what you're talking about. As usual.

• Like 1

The Thais don't hate farangs. They just hate YOU.

better question is why do some people refuse to accept/see the truth about Thailand. I love it here but I am also capable of seeing the bad with the good, what amazes me are those that refuse to see this themselves, makes me think they are simply scared to admit the truth in case it makes them want to leave. I saw all the faults in Australia and spoke about it with an open mind there, I do the same here. Why do you have to paint Thailand as a perfect country when everyone knows it isnt, we all have our own opinions on Thailand, yes there are some that simply rubbish it but a lot tell the truth about it because they love it here and would like to see all the corruption/pathetic attitudes etc change for the better, your problem is that you are simply too afraid to admit the truth so you need to try to rubbish those that can. Maybe you should try to find a utopia where you dont need to lie and use rose coloured glasses to avoid being honest, as they say, if you cant stand the heat get out of the kitchen, you know where the airport is.

• Like 2

Here you go again.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Of course, it's an unanswered question, can you explain it ?

There is a small search button on the upper top right of this forum, help yourself.

coffee1.gif.pagespeed.ce.Ymlsr09gMJ.gif

Why do so many white people create threads for other white people only to answer?

If you would include some non whites, I could give my opinion.

i have never seen white people and would be interested where to find some.

The Thais don't hate farangs. They just hate YOU.

one reason why Thais hate the Irish because hardly any Thai can speak / understand Gaeilge (Gaelic) ermm.gif

I don't think its Thailand per se, there seems to be large numbers of farangs living in Thailand who would be whinging irrespective of were they lived, they are not happy unless they are complaining, they are just miserable ba@tards

Have to agree, and the worst thai bashing is when politics are involved,followed closely behind by the Bangkok faggots v the rest of Thailand, superiorty compleax and all that is bad.

One has to reply to some of the racist/bigots posts,which creats more problems, so i believe the real issue is the nastiness of Bangkok expats

I've live in many 3rd world countries, it's par for the course and not unique to LOS. Unless your interests are very narrow I wouldn't expect anything different.

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

I don't think its Thailand per se, there seems to be large numbers of farangs living in Thailand who would be whinging irrespective of were they lived, they are not happy unless they are complaining, they are just miserable ba@tards

Have to agree, and the worst thai bashing is when politics are involved,followed closely behind by the Bangkok faggots v the rest of Thailand, superiorty compleax and all that is bad.

One has to reply to some of the racist/bigots posts,which creats more problems, so i believe the real issue is the nastiness of Bangkok expats

Can you provide a factual basis for these statement's Bernard, or are you just pulling "facts" out your butt hole as usual ?

• Like 1