Mailing Passport to Portland Consulate for July 14th; how long to get back?

HI guys-

I'm applying for a triple entry tourist visa through the thai consulate in Portland, Oregon via the mail. I live in New Jersey. When should I mail it out so I can get as close to the six month mark as possible and get it back in time? I have read that a lot of people on here have used the Portland consulate before, so any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

-Lobot

When I did my a few years ago they mailed it out the same day they received it and stamped it. I would say no more than 2 days, give her a call and ask may be the solution to your problem. Be sure to send the prepaid express envelope for return

Under a directive of the embassy made last year the honorary consulates in the US can no longer accept mail in applications.

You can only apply to the embassy or one of the official consulates in NY, LA, or Chicago.

You should contact the honorary consulate in Portland to see what arrangements can be made.

ubonjoe, if you are right (and as far as I know you always are) then the Portland consulate's web site is out of date:

http://www.thai-or.com/visa-information/

For what it is worth, they issued me a triple entry visa in June 2013 with a mail in application. I can't remember how many days it took them to process the visa, but I was surprised at how quickly my passport came back.