26th suspect of 'Khon Kaen Model' terror group arrested

webfact

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nickymaster: "Learn how to read"

In your rush to try and find something to fault with my post, did you miss this sentence

Fab4: "Or was it one the Army have put together using information from army intelligence sources?"

Not to mention baerboxer's original post to which I was replying

baerboxer: Did you read the reports about this cell when first arrested? About the org charts found and who was on them?

But never mind, better luck next time.

Was the army mentioned in the article? Or was it you again trying to mislead people?

3000 odd posts and not only do you appear to have problems with comprehension of individual posts, you also do not know how to read a thread. It may come as a surprise to you, but not all posts have to relate to the OP directly, posts sometimes bring up other links.

Now before you interrupted, I was replying to a post from baerboxer where he mentioned an organisation chart that had been found ;

( http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/737145-26th-suspect-of-khon-kaen-model-terror-group-arrested/page-2#entry8017249 )

I replied and included a link ( http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/second-army-says-man-living-abroad-masterminding-khon-kaen-model/ ) in which an army deputy commander talks about the so-called "Khon Kaen Model" and the aforementioned organisation chart.

So what part of that are you having difficulty with understanding?

The Thai military will win this war against terror, simply because the low-lifes they are up against are weak cowards who were only ever in it for the money.

As soon as Thaksin decides they have outlived their usefulness the money will be cut off and they will disappear back into the rural areas, much to the detriment of the villages. Nothing but lazy opportunists.

The more they are arrested, the more they will sing, and sell out their fellow terrorists.

Not sure whether I find it comical or sad, this rapid crumbling of the Shin empire and it's paid terrorist group, the famous ThaiRouge.

What I do find sad are the tactics used by the last desperate red flag waving posters on TV. They realize their team has lost and they are not happy, so have resorted to using nasty and condescending comments in their pitiful defense of perhaps the worst government/family in Thai history.

Edited by mikemac
  • Like 1

Some interesting wording in this article:-

'The police claim.....'

"discovered" in quotes

'prompting many Redshirt sympathisers to live under fear of political persecution'

No doubt we are in line for a procession of these grotesque charades, where things get miraculously "discovered" so people can get subsequently "disappeared".

But hey, at least 22 of the Junta's toughest warriors got a nice picture, looking menacing, for the family album. "What did you do under the military dictatorship daddy?"

It's what military juntas do; it's how they justify silencing the voice of the under-privileged.

It's a shame that so many here, who were brought up to enjoy all the benefits of a fair and democratic society, seem to revel in it.

the "sounds" of guns, grenades and bombs have no part in fair and "sound" democracy.

The red rouge has shown it's real face.

I guess more to be found soon.

Thank you Gen Prayuth for handling all this in transparent and responsible manners.

What was the military coup other than using guns, grenades, bombs etc. to overthrow a democratically elected government?

How many guns did the military actually fire? How many grenades and bombs were thrown?

Now, how many were fired or thrown by red militia / mercenaries as part of the intimidation of anti Thaksin protesters?

A democratically elected government that was acting illegally, lying, cheating, refusing to obey the law, inciting violence and rebellion. Being democratically elected doesn't mean you are above the law and legitimize your corruption. Nor does it allow you to grant a free pardon do your criminal relatives.

Would the military have been able to seize power without the threat of guns, grenades and bombs? And now that they have done so they are dragging people away for nothing more than reading 1984. Not to mention what happened in 2010.

Oh diddums, the poor anti Thaksin protesters! They were just shooting people for moving traffic cones, torching buses that carried Red protesters, kidnapping and torturing people, sending armed thugs to attack polling stations (to list the first things that came to mind). And all this in the name of a repugnant ideology that is virtually indistinguishable from Mussolini`s corporatism (no elections, and government by a dictatorial People`s Council). Note that I am not criticising the junta here, since the official party line is that there is no connection between the military and the Yellows, whatever Suthep may have said at a recent dinner.

You say that PTP are corrupt, but what are the "Democrats" if not more corrupt? That is why they cannot win elections. When they claimed that PTP had lost their mandate to rule, PTP tried to put the question to the Thai people. If the "Democrats" had been cleaner than PTP, then the election should have been a cakewalk for them. The fact that they tried everything that they could to avoid it suggests otherwise.

Edit: What you wrote about "rebellion" is hilarious. What is a military coup other than a rebellion?

Edited by ThailandNoob

Some interesting wording in this article:-

'The police claim.....'

"discovered" in quotes

'prompting many Redshirt sympathisers to live under fear of political persecution'

No doubt we are in line for a procession of these grotesque charades, where things get miraculously "discovered" so people can get subsequently "disappeared".

But hey, at least 22 of the Junta's toughest warriors got a nice picture, looking menacing, for the family album. "What did you do under the military dictatorship daddy?"

It's what military juntas do; it's how they justify silencing the voice of the under-privileged.

It's a shame that so many here, who were brought up to enjoy all the benefits of a fair and democratic society, seem to revel in it.

Sounds you prefare anarchy or what the Thai's called democary like it was before!!???

In any kind of Regimes can be somethings like this happen, don't judge this case before they got their sentence,

Maybe they was on the way to surrender these weapons to the Junta.cheesy.gif

Only some misunderstandings. wai2.gif

In the case the are innnocent and getting a sentence!!!

Mr. George W. Bush having a nice phrase for similar cases. "Collateral damages"

I really curious about these find, what are "Messen sub-machine guns"

Are this any new developed dirty weapons from the Americans, Russians, Chinese or the North Koreans

and they did hide it from me!!??? angry.png

I'm really not amused! cheesy.gif

For me is at the moment the mission accomplished.

I will wait for the final judgement and then maybe, I will give a comment.

Carpe diem wai2.gif