Prayuth may act as interim PM

Lite Beer

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i really like this guy, chan o chan, he is the perfect guy at the right time for the job.

He is a mix of Bokassa, with a pinch of Nicolas Ceaucescu with a certain something of Imelda Marcos.

I told you, a great guy this chan o chan, i wish him best luck

• Like 2

The head line say's Prayuth MAY act as PM, this has some draw backs as this places General Prayuth at a disadvantage of getting on with the task of reforms , it will be doubtful that the General will take this add responsibility, Chooka or NKK look like contenders at this stage cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

• Like 1

He should declare himself pm for life or something like that. Then everyone will be happy for a long time and need not worry about elections, equal rights, law and order..etc... being in the hands of elected civilians who may not know when to step away from the trough.

• Like 1

Several posts have been removed from view, along with some associated replies. Please abide by our new forum rule during these turbulent times:

NCPO: All suspects in lese majeste cases, national security cases, violators of NCPO orders will face court martial

Due to the fluid situation in Thailand and the pressure being placed on the media, Thaivisa will temporarily impose strict limitations on any comments that can be construed as being negative about the imposition of Martial Law or the Coup. Posters will also not be permitted to make references to the royal family.

It is the hope of Thaivisa that this will be a temporary situation. Thaivisa will continue to monitor the situation and it is our wish that in a short while we will be able to less strict in the policy concerning posting. Posts contravening the policy will be removed without notice.

Please exercise extreme care in your posts. The same rules applies to Facebook, Twitter and other social media. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.

Thaivisa Forum guidelines/rules: http://www.thaivisa....tion=boardrules

Thaivisa Forum Admin

Poor tv red shirts - loving every minute of their crocodile tears. While they get off to pictures of their patron high lord of corruption and nepotism - Thaksin

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

Corruption, corruption, corruption - how awful it is I couldn't agree more.

But ... the latest PT government just had their assets checked, and were found to be not unusually richer after their term in office. Some were poorer. Even Yingluck herself gained financially only from the appreciation in the value of stocks that she already held. Capital gains - nothing illegal or corrupt there ....

Regardless, they were kicked out by the army on the basis of corruption - all sounds a bit like the fabled WMD in Iraq - a pretext to invade.

So where is this corruption smoking gun that all the propaganda keeps talking about? I've got it - corruption in Thailand didn't exist before Thaksin's lot, so they must have invented it, right?

Looks more like a bunch of sore losers who can't win democratic election usurping a civilian government under the barrel of a gun. Or it's a double standard, as they are all corrupt, right?

Edited by Thanet
  • Like 2

Wonderful idea. Now as head of the NCPO he will be able overule himself as PM to ensure no mistakes are made.

And overule any newly elected PM all according to the new constitution of course so that will be perfectly legal then.blink.png

• Like 2

"in the end, nothing got done," he said.

At least they admit that the Dems did nothing after they get the power from the army.

You must have failed history in High School as everyone knows the People's Power Party, a Thaksin puppet government, won the first election (held a year after the coup) after the military appointed government of retired general Surayud stepped aside in 2007.

Revisionist, much?

• Like 2

Another moron along the same lines as Watermelon Bob . . . do you read the same information as everyone else, or is it simply easier to keep spreading lies like you've done so many times in the past to suit your own/Thaksin's agenda?

Suthep made the claim (about him helping to orchestrate the coup since 2010), not Prayuth.

Suthep has already cancelled the "dinners".

Prayuth told them to cancel and has again warned that BOTH sides will be treated the same.

So who's immune from anything? And who's brainwashed other than your side that can't see past the little brown envelopes they love so much but aren't getting any more? And this coup is failing? Seems to be doing pretty good so far from where I'm sitting, and unfortunately, the "majority" support it right now.

The guy who vowed that when he took over the country he would never be P.M. Why not let the people choose a P.M instead of making yourself the supreme leader.

He's done a better job in a little over a month than anyone else in the past 2 decades - but that must be a cause for complaint from the Thaksin lovers.

I think Thaksin is a low life piece of excrement and the Junta should be going after him. I am definitely not a thaksin lover or a lover of Suthep

• Like 2

The guy who vowed that when he took over the country he would never be P.M. Why not let the people choose a P.M instead of making yourself the supreme leader.

He's done a better job in a little over a month than anyone else in the past 2 decades - but that must be a cause for complaint from the Thaksin lovers.

Quite right. He's certainly done a lot of talking, via media outlets that have to report his every word and no other. That's a good job, right?

• Like 2

At least they admit that the Dems did nothing after they get the power from the army.

You must have failed history in High School as everyone knows the People's Power Party, a Thaksin puppet government, won the first election (held a year after the coup) after the military appointed government of retired general Surayud stepped aside in 2007.

Revisionist, much?

Perfectly true. They won the election, as they always do, only to be swept aside by the courts in favour of more 'preferred' people, i.e., the Dems.

• Like 1

Actually from 2006Junta we went through the appointed Gen. Surayut government, followed by general elections and the Thaksin proxy's Samak /Somchai PMs before we had MP's electing k. Abhisit as PM.

Mind you a bit of a let down on Gen. Surayut. Maybe that's why Gen. Prayuth feels the need to stay on to make sure reforms will get done, implemented before 'real' politicians get a chance to change things to their liking again.

• Like 1

Revisionist, much?

Perfectly true. They won the election, as they always do, only to be swept aside by the courts in favour of more 'preferred' people, i.e., the Dems.

Indeed, blatantly breaking the rules does tend to cause the courts to 'sweep them aside' and the courts could not have predicted the defection of Thaksin ally BJT Party that swept the Democrats to power.

Conspiracy theory, much?

• Like 2

Poor tv red shirts - loving every minute of their crocodile tears. While they get off to pictures of their patron high lord of corruption and nepotism - Thaksin

Corruption, corruption, corruption - how awful it is I couldn't agree more.

But ... the latest PT government just had their assets checked, and were found to be not unusually richer after their term in office. Some were poorer. Even Yingluck herself gained financially only from the appreciation in the value of stocks that she already held. Capital gains - nothing illegal or corrupt there ....

Regardless, they were kicked out by the army on the basis of corruption - all sounds a bit like the fabled WMD in Iraq - a pretext to invade.

So where is this corruption smoking gun that all the propaganda keeps talking about? I've got it - corruption in Thailand didn't exist before Thaksin's lot, so they must have invented it, right?

Looks more like a bunch of sore losers who can't win democratic election usurping a civilian government under the barrel of a gun. Or it's a double standard, as they are all corrupt, right?

The Military never participate as political party in elections. Therefor the military never win/lose. The rest is equally mixing unrelated bits and pieces to get some desired effect.

Revisionist, much?

Still at the revisionist level, I see. A bit of cooking and some election fraud swept aside by courts must be wrong as it effected the party of the big boss in Dubai. MP's elect Abhisit as PM, but that's wrong, MPs election Samak/Somchai is right.

• Like 2