Heavy Box From The Uk

Sakeopete

People often ship to the Philippines using “Forex.” I would see if they deliver to Bangkok. Other than that I don’t know unless you go to customs and ask them. Their main office is next to the Hua Lamphong train station. They would know for sure.

Sakeopete,

PM me the details and i will quote for you.

Angie

HK Transpack

I've been trying to find a trampoline for my kids in Bangkok but no luck. If I can't find one I can get from the UK.

The trampoline set comes in two boxes, the larger weighs 78kg and is 150cm x 50cm x 30cm, and the other one is 26kg and is 140cm x 35cm x 15cm.

Sakeopete,

PM me the details and i will quote for you.

Angie

HK Transpack

Hmmm no reply yet from Angie? Anyways if anyone is interested I have received a quote from a UK freight forwarding company for £220 /cubic meter + £40 for paperwork. That is the minimum even if a package is less than 1 cubic meter.

Hmmm no reply yet from Angie?
She asked for a PM, remember? At the bottom left of her post, click on the “PM” button so send her a personal message.

---------------

Maestro

Some business minded person should start a service providing space on a container from the US/UK for expats to get hard to find items. Run it on a monthly tour and charge for shipping plus purchasing. A customer could give details of what they are after from the west using information and images from the web since almost anything sold now has a website from the manufacturer. Then the purchaser buys it and packs it into the container. When the container is full it gets shipped then cleared through customs and the customer comes to get his mechandise. Any remaining space could be filled by frieght forwarding. :D

:o I know what you will say its a crazy idea but hey I could always dream.