Uae National Murdered In Pattaya

sriracha john

Another point. What was a 60+ year old man doing having sex :D . I thought that all stopped at the age of 45! :D

I can vouch for this. I turned 45 last week and this statement seems to be correct. :D

:D Not in Pattaya then you are as handsome as the thickness of the "wad" in your wallet :D:o hahahaha

Nope, not in Pattaya for another three weeks. Who knows? Maybe then as the wife won't be with me.

Another point. What was a 60+ year old man doing having sex :D . I thought that all stopped at the age of 45! :o

I can vouch for this. I turned 45 last week and this statement seems to be correct. :D

Snerk ! :D

I've had more sex in the last couple of months since I turned 45, than in the last couple of years before turning 45 !!

While it may be safe (usually) for a woman to walk alone at night in an MUSLIM country, many residents of those countries don't feel they have to treat foreign women the same, especially when they themselves are in a foreign country.

The stories of girls going to a hotel room and finding many other men waiting in the shadows are not uncommon, and not limited to involving Arabs.

For what ever reason :D , according to many girls I've spoken to, the men in the "Allah" bars do seem to prefer the hershey highway (anal sex).

After seeing this newest report, I may have to change my thinking from possible "self-defense" to "pissed off at being gang-banged and anally-intruded, without payment" motivation.

Perhaps we are doing the ladies a disservice. Presuming normality, ie one backpassage each, if a gang were laying in wait, a jurisdictional dispute may have ensued over who had first landing rights to be the night pilot of the chocolate runway. Push, shove, curse involving favourite camel.....bingo !!!!

Well why do 4 men need to share 2 ladies????? :o

Maybe it`s their way of getting a cheaper deal...who knows? :D

according to my observations, this is common pratice for our Arab friends :D

Be careful on that one, last time I made such a statement I was declared racist...buggers

Be careful on that one, last time I made such a statement I was declared racist...buggers

Gotta hate it when the truth gets crushed under the boot of Political Correctness.

I've long maintained that the first victim of Political Correctness was/is the Truth.

In any event, I am curious to hear more about this case. I saw the TV report on it and saw the ID photo of the "suspect" (looks to be a fairly large girl).

I'm sure the next news report we hear/see will have another set of details that weren't noted in the first two versions.

I'm not sure about all you guys from what i've seen so far. The fact is that a man has been murdered...muslim or non-muslim.!!! other than that all that you people have proved is that y'all are just a bunch of racist mf's which brings me to the end of my statement where all i can say is that i hope the same happens to the ones closest to you.....

Well why do 4 men need to share 2 ladies????? :D

I'm not sure about all you guys from what i've seen so far. The fact is that a man has been murdered...muslim or non-muslim.!!! other than that all that you people have proved is that y'all are just a bunch of racist mf's which brings me to the end of my statement where all i can say is that i hope the same happens to the ones closest to you.....

You really are lost :o

I'm not sure about all you guys from what i've seen so far.

Maybe you should look a little harder then, before making such comments. :o

You may be surprised to find that we tend to give the same treatment to everybody, regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual preference, political affiliation, nationality or any other criteria.

If this case had of involved a white, middle-aged banker from Leeds, we would most likely be doing the same thing, with slightly different details.

Accused of being racist and incestuous all in one little paragraph from a LostBrit is almost too much to bear.

As a continental, transatlantic, cross pacific, far eastern, temperamental old fox I have decided not to bite you on this occasion but to allow you to meander away where you may find help and salvation. post-15964-1151764330.gif

Accused of being racist and incestuous all in one little paragraph from a LostBrit is almost too much to bear.

As a continental, transatlantic, cross pacific, far eastern, temperamental old fox I have decided not to bite you on this occasion but to allow you to meander away where you may find help and salvation. post-15964-1151764330.gif

Don’t put yourself on a high horse the only ones ho are in need of “help and salvation” are yourself and some regulars in this forum.

The truth has many martyrs the lie none!

Viking

Don’t put yourself on a high horse the only ones ho are in need of “help and salvation” are yourself and some regulars in this forum.

Viking

Ahmen!!!

It appears there are even more people here that need to pull their heads out of their nether regions. :o

Fortunately, most of the crap they spew has no effect on me, other than make me laugh at them once in awhile.

Pretty pathetic for the most part though.

As a non-believer, I will be happy to assume the responsibility for apologizing for all the insensitive remarks that might have been made about this unfortunate victims demise, heritage or religion.

"I apologize."

Now, which one of you politically correct thumpers is willing to stand up and apologize for 9/11, London Subway bombing, Madrid Train bombing, Khobar Towers...to name just a small few.

The silence is deafening!

Viking

I would never dream of mounting a horse or even a camel for that matter....now there`s the truth... and by the way many so called martyrs have been led to their deaths by their misconception of the lies that have been told to them.

For my sins, many moons ago I spent some 3 years working in the UAE. At that time, Abu Dhabi and Dubai barely existed as towns in the modern sense, and the largest centre of population was "base camp" a huge caravan camp located way out in the desert, near the oil fields. A few of us expats lived and worked out there, along with a few hundred Indians, and thousands of gulf arabs.

Gerntlemen, I was there for 3 years., and I would say 90 percent of gulf arabs are homosexual, and they screwed each other, screwed the indians, and not infrequently - the camels.

There were no women whatsoever in the desert, but if you ever went into town you still rarely, if ever saw any women. Even if you did catch a glimpse. they would be covered from head to toe. They were rarely allowed out of their homes, and the only people, you met in public places - hotels, restaurants etc would be arabs, sitting and holding hands with each other, and sometimes kissing and cuddling.

I had some good freinds there who were "third world arabs" (Jordanians and Lebanese), and they assured me that the women were treated little better than slaves, and female babies were so unwelcome, that a high percentage were dumped and buried in the sand at birth - hence the high ratio of men to women. Women were only of use to produce a family.

If I never see a Gulf arab for the rest of my life, it will be too soon, and if this is politically incorrect then so be it.

For my sins, my skin and hair colour are similar to that of an Arab. I have to constantly explain to Thai girls that I'm not an Arab. Coz they hate them as well....as well as the rest of the world that is....Notice I didn't say 'muslims'.

Never understood why it is politically correct to hate Nazis, white supremacists and others who try to enforce their own brand of hate on the world, and incorrect to hate another bunch who wish to impose much the same and more if you include the desire for complete supplication on one gender, just because of the colour of their skin. Who are the racists ? Those who ###### tyranny in any form, or those who pick and choose their damnation, dependent on the current flow of liberal acceptance. Patters of all places should be a place where all can come and chill out within the accepted ( and here far more liberal ) norms of society. Regardless of race, colour or creed, murder of anyone is an affront to us all, but if a section of our happy band , constantly seeem to abuse their surroundings ( in particular young ladies from the North trying to get by just like the rest of us ), then why is it wrong for us to wish they would leave ?

For my sins, many moons ago I spent some 3 years working in the UAE. At that time, Abu Dhabi and Dubai barely existed as towns in the modern sense, and the largest centre of population was "base camp" a huge caravan camp located way out in the desert, near the oil fields. A few of us expats lived and worked out there, along with a few hundred Indians, and thousands of gulf arabs.

Gerntlemen, I was there for 3 years., and I would say 90 percent of gulf arabs are homosexual, and they screwed each other, screwed the indians, and not infrequently - the camels.

There were no women whatsoever in the desert, but if you ever went into town you still rarely, if ever saw any women. Even if you did catch a glimpse. they would be covered from head to toe. They were rarely allowed out of their homes, and the only people, you met in public places - hotels, restaurants etc would be arabs, sitting and holding hands with each other, and sometimes kissing and cuddling.

I had some good freinds there who were "third world arabs" (Jordanians and Lebanese), and they assured me that the women were treated little better than slaves, and female babies were so unwelcome, that a high percentage were dumped and buried in the sand at birth - hence the high ratio of men to women. Women were only of use to produce a family.

If I never see a Gulf arab for the rest of my life, it will be too soon, and if this is politically incorrect then so be it.

Good post Mobi, I must admit, even though, at that time you called me racist. Anyway, I am sure some things have changed in the arab world, but the basics will remain and they'll continue to be a bunch of arrogant ######. And God forbidden, I don't even want to touch the political themes, just thinking of their behavious as people in a civilized society.