Where to buy Brazil nuts in Pattaya?

Jingthing

Indeed these wonderful nuts are for sale at Central Pattaya Beach in a nut section in the baked goods area. I wasn't aware of that nut section before. I know of their other nut section in the main aisles which doesn't have Brazils. The cost is 800 per kilo and happily available in different sizes for the same rate. It works out to about 3 baht per scrumptious nut. As I only require the ONE nut per day, I am a happy nut eater.

Friendship hasn't restocked their Brazils and I no longer see a blank section for them.

Speaking of wanted items ... any leads on fresh JALAPENO peppers?

The Royal Projects market used to carry them but not lately.

I hope you can purchase them in quantities of less than a kilo as they will go rancid if kept for a long period.

• 2 years later...
1 minute ago, pegman said:

Do the nuts give you the results you wanted? Have you found a better supplier?

I've been eating one a day. They're usually available at Pattaya Central Mall. I have no idea if they have any benefit or harm.  They do taste really good though. 

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I've been eating one a day. They're usually available at Pattaya Central Mall. I have no idea if they have any benefit or harm.  They do taste really good though. 

You must have really good discipline to limit yourself to only one. How many days does the 140 baht pack last?

4 minutes ago, topt said:

You must have really good discipline to limit yourself to only one. How many days does the 140 baht pack last?

Don't know.

It's not hard.

They are very rich. 

Every morning I eat 5 almonds, one Brazil nut, and a tablespoon of watermelon seeds. 

Edited by Jingthing

I buy 1 kilo Brazil nuts from Friendship, around 800 baht. I eat 3-4 nuts daily, my sex life has been improving since I started , must be some kind of miracle nut.

I find them a bit bland on their own, especially the ones sold here in Thailand for some reason. Instead I import the dark chocolate coated version from Britain - yum, yum!

dark-chocolate-brazil-nuts.jpg

Don't know.
It's not hard.
They are very rich. 
Every morning I eat 5 almonds, one Brazil nut, and a tablespoon of watermelon seeds. 

Max is two a day, you get Selenium from those, start doing Pumpkin seeds for Prostrate, 3 weeks , and you won't even get up at night to pee, then a maintenance level, I got NutWalker Mixed Nuts at Family mart, a lot of Brazil nuts in package

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  • Like 1

On 7/7/2017 at 10:34 AM, Nice Boyd said:

Max is two a day, you get Selenium from those, start doing Pumpkin seeds for Prostrate, 3 weeks , and you won't even get up at night to pee, then a maintenance level, I got NutWalker Mixed Nuts at Family mart, a lot of Brazil nuts in package

I bought that @ Family Mart and they offer two different Mixed Nuts.  One with the Brazil Nuts and the was other without.  The one with had 3 Brazil nuts in it's contents.  I don't remember the exact price but it was about 110 baht to 120 baht for the package.  I think I'll check out Central Festival for the Brazil Nuts next.  

Edited by Roger Lee

I bought that @ Family Mart and they offer two different Mixed Nuts.  One with the Brazil Nuts and the was other without.  The one with had 3 Brazil nuts in it's contents.  I don't remember the exact price but it was about 110 baht to 120 baht for the package.  I think I'll check out Central Festival for the Brazil Nuts next.  

My bag had 7, next 3

• Like 1

On ‎07‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 10:34 AM, Nice Boyd said:

Where do you get the pumpkin seeds from?

4 minutes ago, Roger Lee said:

Food Mart on Thappraya in Jomtien has them, 7oz or 210 grams in a small can.

Thanks but I am surprised for some reason I presumed they would come in a sealed plastic pack like the nuts?

Anybody know for sure at a more central location?

Sorry just being lazy.......

Edited by topt

2 minutes ago, topt said:

Thanks but I am surprised for some reason I presumed they would come in a sealed plastic pack like the nuts?

Anybody know for sure at a more central location?

Actually the can has a plastic top that's for sealing purposes, like a mixed nut or sunflower can would.

20 hours ago, Roger Lee said:

Actually the can has a plastic top that's for sealing purposes, like a mixed nut or sunflower can would.

Ah now I remember.

5 hours ago, frodo77 said:

You can buy pumpkin seeds at Tesco Lotus. I buy raw brazil nuts on line from Phuket, 485 baht for 500 grams.

Thanks

40 minutes ago, Roger Lee said:

I've seen small packets of them at 7-11.

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Thanks