NACC to propose anti-corruption packages to junta

webfact

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In China 95% of corruption death sentences are appealed to life home imprisonment. The death sentence is the external message. The death sentence is reserved for those who make the party look bad (CEO of Sanliu during the milk/melamine scandal which really originated with the Chinese Academy of Sciences), anyone who dissents against party doctrine, challenges the party especially if the challenger tries to build consensus, and ethic minorities such as Uighers and Tibetans. The party members themselves are the most corrupt of all. One of many examples is the New York Times illustrating Wen Jiabao's family and how they amassed over 1.3 billion USD while he was in power. Every Chinese recognizes Jiang Zemin as one of the most corrupt men to walk the planet. Google him in images. One picture tells all. I can't imagine how many billions are stashed primarily in the Cayman Islands of party officials. To think the Chinese set an example is to not understand the reality of China the scapegoat nation.

Sent from my mobile

• 2 weeks later...

How about full family asset seizures and lengthy jail sentences at Bang Kwan prison for mid-low level, and public executions for high level corruption? That would get people's attention.

Sorry, I think you are dreaming... The song remains the same, it is all about control.....