Legendary characters in pattaya

soistranger

From what I have read it almost appears that if you are to be a "legendary character" in Pattaya you either have to be mentally ill, homeless or at least have some serious life issues. But as long as they wear a funny hat then that's alright.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I have read it almost appears that if you are to be a "legendary character" in Pattaya you either have to be mentally ill, homeless or at least have some serious life issues. But as long as they wear a funny hat then that's alright.

"From what I have read", therein lies the difference.

Do you wear a funny hat or own a parrot per chance?

Do you wear a funny hat or own a parrot per chance?

I wear a parrot on my my head from time to time, as the mood suits, I got the idea from Tonto, but I never wear a hat!

Bye!

"This is a modified screwdriver.. Everyday when i walk the streets of Pattaya i hold it in the palm of my hand.. I squeeze it as i walk around.. It helps strengthen my wrists and forearms.. I walk a lot.. And as i walk Ladyboys like to grab and touch me with their filthy dirty hands.. So every time a Ladyboy lays its filthy fingers on me, i smack her in the forehead with the pointy end of my screwdriver.. It drops her like a sack of shit.. And the next time the Ladyboy sees me coming.. She always keeps her filthy dirty hands to herself.. Just another perfect day on the streets of Pattaya.. "

I always knew that I was lucky to be born ugly- the ladyboys ignore me w00t.gif

Chang singlet, cheap Tesco shorts, 29 Baht flip flops, bad breathe, manky hair or bald, tats, always has stubble and paid for wife in tow...........each and every one is a legend especially since retiring from the Paras, SAS, MI5 or whatever.