Legendary characters in pattaya

soistranger

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's also a Thai crossed with Jimmy Hill that walks around constantly up and down the same up route with no shoes on. Normally to be found in Jomtien.......lights are on, but definitely no one at home with this fella. Still, not an ounce of fat on him !

Or the Falange that walks up and down soi Diane, across Bukau and back again - maybe 30 times per day. Looks like shaggy out of scooby doo.

• Like 1

Nearly naked gigantic all body tattoo muscle man who feeds the deformed doggies at Friendship Market ... coffee1.gif

Lol his facebook updates are hilarious.

"This is a modified screwdriver.. Everyday when i walk the streets of Pattaya i hold it in the palm of my hand.. I squeeze it as i walk around.. It helps strengthen my wrists and forearms.. I walk a lot.. And as i walk Ladyboys like to grab and touch me with their filthy dirty hands.. So every time a Ladyboy lays its filthy fingers on me, i smack her in the forehead with the pointy end of my screwdriver.. It drops her like a sack of shit.. And the next time the Ladyboy sees me coming.. She always keeps her filthy dirty hands to herself.. Just another perfect day on the streets of Pattaya.. "

10463932_10202449100250311_7885110359947

Lol

2 near identically dressed friends/brothers/lover(?) who tend to walk along the beach road path. They wear long trousers and shirts, both their outfits are identical and not compatible with the day time weather. Ever seen them?

At Big C Extra Pattaya Klang, I often see an adult Thai wearing a boy scout uniform and a long walking stick. Clearly has mental issues but seems harmless as security allows him to enter with the stick.

Lastly, and most commonly known is Don from Hawaii and his bird that rides on the back of his motorbike.

Honorable mention is Andy/Sandy, the tall English ladyboy with a big nose.

Edited by jackvale

Where do you guys meet all these people, OMG (note to self) must go out (even) more

If going out involves meeting mad people with tattoos and modified screwdrivers who enjoy assaulting passers-by, I think I'd rather just stay at home and watch TV.

I've never felt there's much to be gained by being out after 9pm here.

• Like 2

"Johnny Walker", the skinny farang that walks up and down Thepprasit (and Sukhumvit) road - in the middle of the road.

He must have been doing this for at least a year now and every time I see him I'm amazed that he's still alive.