If a Thai girl who's not a bar girl has a large back tattoo.......

ve7420

well thanks very much mate, so im low class,,lol ive only got 6 and had them when i was young and daft,

jake

What class would you consider a pig farmer?

One that mucks out his own pigs?

I'm happy to be corrected, if your opinion differs from mine.

you can have your opinion,

i keep and clean pigs because i enjoy keeping them, i dont want to just sit around when im on leave, so ive got the farm, yes it makes money but i really enjoy them,

we have just had a sow give birth, its great to see them grow out,

but if you say im low class because i have a farm then thats up to you,

should i also mention ive got shares in a few race horses and my mum used to breed them,

many high class people keep race horses

i think im just a normal working bloke not high class or low class, just because ive got a few tatts,

jake

Sounds like theres no pigs on tommos wifes farm.

• Like 1

Flip side can't imagine a legit good Thai lady would want a Farang covered in tattoos....currently in Tesco Lotus and I must be about the only Farang in the store without a tattoo....most are sporting Thai multiple tats......looking at them am glad I am not one of them....we must look like a herd of trashy white kwai to the average good hard working Thai....side note walking around - out of 200+ Thais or more not 1 visible tat....

You're actually reading and posting on ThaiVisa whilst out doing your shopping.

Even reading and posting here when I have absolutely nothing else to do makes me feel like a bit of a loser but, sheesh......

Flip side can't imagine a legit good Thai lady would want a Farang covered in tattoos....currently in Tesco Lotus and I must be about the only Farang in the store without a tattoo....most are sporting Thai multiple tats......looking at them am glad I am not one of them....we must look like a herd of trashy white kwai to the average good hard working Thai....side note walking around - out of 200+ Thais or more not 1 visible tat....

Even reading and posting here when I have absolutely nothing else to do makes me feel like a bit of a loser but, sheesh......

Actually I was waiting in the food court and waiting and waiting and waiting......not a fan of shopping I get in and out and buy....the wife shops,checks labels and exp dates taking forever - then if she treks to the book store I'm doomed for another hour....much prefer the sightseeing ....you are right though not all the boring hours are at home...this trip she was shopping for a upcoming family visit with a little something for everyone in addition to our stuff....after the first two hours I gave up and headed to the food court Edited by pgrahmm

• 4 weeks later...

I don't know which is worse " a Tattoo" or " a football top " I must admit as much as I dislike both things,I think " a lady " with a tattoo & football top is an " absolute disgrace" I am " no snob " viewers ( but do have a " Radio 2 voice " ) but just looks so wrong.

Thai monks seem to be covered in them, maybe you could convince the Thai lady you used to be a monk!

.........her character is then somewhat in-line with others who are 23, have a job and go to uni.

if she is hot however, she may well know this and the proper education will only aid in keeping an endless number of souls worried about the unknown shady origins of this alluring full back tattoo.

just ask her...... never die wondering, right?

Plenty of girls have Sank Yank tattoos on their shoulder.

They seem to get them done to change their luck (sometimes they change their names too).

Matthew 7:1-3King James Version (KJV)

7 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

Personally, in life I try not to judge a book by it's cover...but I make an exception if they're wearing buddha amulets and wife beaters whistling.gif

RAZZ

Lots of the young..20 something girls in Lamphun have tats..usually on shoulders etc and quite tasty as well....and the girls......!! but there by there lack of english ie none.. and the way they handle them selves I would say they def haven't been bar girls....They work in the local resturants and bars..not same as bars in nearby CM. and I have mixed with alot of them regulary and there lovely girls and def come under the bracket of girls you could have a relationship with but only after a long time

Edited by Nigeone

Bet she speaks and understands English ! clap2.gif

...when Thai Universities teach (lecture) in Thai

Yes...this would be my first ..Test.....if she speaks and understands English....first warning signs..beware...not saying she's then a bar girl but its a good

reason to tread carefully..how she handles herself around you and in company.....also Tattoo's aren't cheap...where did she get the money etc???

all things to look out for..how she dresses ..Gold etc..all signs of warning bells....still not saying this would be diffinitive but all bad...or good.!! signs.

Lots of uni girls 'work' at weekends etc in bars or freelance...just go to disco's around CM to see that....still not saying she is..!! but the signs are likely

Good luck

For most Westerners somebody with a tattoo is somewhat low-classed or belongs to a certain group of people who would like to distinguish themselves from "normal" people.

For Thai (if not many more Asians) a tattoo has often a different meaning; in many cases it protects the bearer against evil and attacks and in many other cases it brings a lot of prosperity.

It's one of the reasons, that a Thai doesn't appreciate a farang with tattoo's; "Why should they have a tattoo as a non-believer?"

For most Westerners somebody with a tattoo is somewhat low-classed or belongs to a certain group of people who would like to distinguish themselves from "normal" people.

For Thai (if not many more Asians) a tattoo has often a different meaning; in many cases it protects the bearer against evil and attacks and in many other cases it brings a lot of prosperity.

It's one of the reasons, that a Thai doesn't appreciate a farang with tattoo's; "Why should they have a tattoo as a non-believer?"

There are Asian countries that see the tattoo as a character flaw.....at one time the Korean armed services (for one) would not take any young man that had a tattoo believing as such.....then the young men got smart and started getting them to avoid the time due in the service.....from what I understand they started taking them and then had the tatoos removed from said young men.....

I don't like tats and are seldom knowingly around a lot of people that sport them......

I think some of the asian tattoos are much more a work or art than the counter parts from western countries....don't know whether to laugh at or pity the 50+ year old farangs that wander around with their new Thai tats showing - especially on their calfs or ankles.....

ive never seen a naked non- bargirl with a large back tattoo...............lol.

I did last night, she was beutifull and had a 3/4 back tattoo af a face with all this shit around it.....lovely.......

Ya I've seen that one.
Thailiketoo " I am thinking you are taking the piss out of the OP"

by posting silly pictures, The lovely HI-SO educated lady i was refering to was this one.

post-216310-14088519709755_thumb.jpg

ive never seen a naked non- bargirl with a large back tattoo...............lol.

I did last night, she was beutifull and had a 3/4 back tattoo af a face with all this shit around it.....lovely.......

Ya I've seen that one.
Thailiketoo " I am thinking you are taking the piss out of the OP"

by posting silly pictures, The lovely HI-SO educated lady i was refering to was this one.

These actually girls who like this parading around nana plaza. Dont know if they get much customers though. The pretty boys do get a lot of ippuns though..................lol.

They hand out university degrees like candy. Maybe half the girls working in the high end gentlemens clubs are going to university. So a degree doesn't mean a lot although an educated former(?) hostess is better than an uneducated one.

They hand out university degrees like candy. Maybe half the girls working in the high end gentlemens clubs are going to university. So a degree doesn't mean a lot although an educated former(?) hostess is better than an uneducated one.

Did you ever fly on a Thai airlines? Have your heart operated on by a Thai surgeon? Take an elevator to the top of a Thai skyscraper designed by a Thai architect. I wonder does Chula hand them out like candy too?

Assistant Professor Rangsan Torsuwan Position : Chairman and Principle Education: M.Arch, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), USA.

B.Arch, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand

post-187908-0-20265300-1408948100_thumb.

He's pushing the the trolley and the wife is doing the shopping. I've read a book or newspaper in a similar situation (though not necessarily a whole one).

I don't know which is worse " a Tattoo" or " a football top " I must admit as much as I dislike both things,I think " a lady " with a tattoo & football top is an " absolute disgrace" I am " no snob " viewers ( but do have a " Radio 2 voice " ) but just looks so wrong.

do have a " Radio 2 voice " . Spooky or what? I 'm in the UK and actually listening to Radio 2 whilst reading this thread (multi-tasking - I must have a greater than normal amount of females chromosone thingys). Anyway, it's a bank holiday in the UK today and Radio 2 are playing the Top 100 Guitar Riffs throughout the day.....and Zoe Ball has been on and says she is going to have her first tattoo done, at age 43. Sailor or convict?