If a Thai girl who's not a bar girl has a large back tattoo.......

ve7420

Someone I knows facebook has just announced he is in a relationship with a girl with her back covered in a tattoo. She has a job and university degree, there is even one photo of her in university uniform. She must have been a clever girl on one of those gifted children programs. Born 1993 graduated university in 2010. coffee1.gif

Plenty of girls have Sank Yank tattoos on their shoulder.

They seem to get them done to change their luck (sometimes they change their names too).

Matthew 7:1-3King James Version (KJV)

7 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

Personally, in life I try not to judge a book by it's cover...but I make an exception if they're wearing buddha amulets and wife beaters whistling.gif

RAZZ

Edited by RAZZELL

Flip side can't imagine a legit good Thai lady would want a Farang covered in tattoos....currently in Tesco Lotus and I must be about the only Farang in the store without a tattoo....most are sporting Thai multiple tats......looking at them am glad I am not one of them....we must look like a herd of trashy white kwai to the average good hard working Thai....side note walking around - out of 200+ Thais or more not 1 visible tat....

Yup, so true

Saw a white fella at Foodland earlier with girl in tow. she was covered from head to toe in hideous tattoo's with what looked like bandaids covering her girlie bits (yes she was practically naked).

He looked to have the same amount of tattoo's (he was wearing shorts and flip flops.... no top).

Was quite the freakshow.

• Like 1

Saw a white fella at Foodland earlier with girl in tow. she was covered from head to toe in hideous tattoo's with what looked like bandaids covering her girlie bits (yes she was practically naked).

He looked to have the same amount of tattoo's (he was wearing shorts and flip flops.... no top).

Was quite the freakshow.

Not in every case, but in the women I have known, whether late teens or 30 something's, of varying nationalities.... it's generally been an external manifestation of self loathing.

• Like 1

wow!

Bandaids that never fall off - someone could make a fortune with that...

Your brain is that small you took the bandaids literally.. explains you spelling errors I guess.

ah! but, shorely I jest smile.png

I wonder why you think anybody cares about what you wonder. coffee1.gif

I don't really care what you wonder, if you're an a$$hole that were to ask my GF any of these questions in my presence, you would need a dentist appointment... Capiche?

I wonder why you think anybody cares about what you wonder. coffee1.gif

I don't really care what you wonder, if you're an <deleted> that were to ask my GF any of these questions in my presence, you would need a dentist appointment... Capiche?

Capiche? Now, I'm hungry for a pizza. smile.png

OP, you seen her paperwork ?, nooooo, not the receipt for the tattoo...........coffee1.gif .

Exactly. I would ask to see the college degree. A large tattoo would be a little suspicious to me. Of course, it really depends on what you are looking for, and what you expect. I do not expect innocence. I think innocence is overrated. Granted, there is a difference between a very experience woman, and an ex bar girl, who has been at it for some time. A lot of difference, and perhaps 500 to 3000 tricks under the bridge. That can damage a lot of women. Bitterness, etc. I think the best MO here is to be skeptical. Not all of what we hear is even close to the truth. Allow her class, elegance, breeding, style, finesse, street smarts, intelligence, common sense and reason to show you who she really is. Show me. Don't tell me! And time is your best ally. Anything that is really good, is only going to get better with time. With a relationship or woman that is problematic, time is always going to be your ally. Always move at your own pace. Never allow her to step up the agenda, or the timeframe. Never. Be firm. Do as Bond would do.