Tell me about mentally ill foreigners

JesseFrank

Kudos to you for backtracking on your original "mentally ill guy" stance.

So, the bed guys came in after the buyer?, and put sheets on the bed?

I don't know when exactly it happened, I didn't see the bed guys, but I just noticed it today. Couldn't believe my eyes.

All's well that ends well....Your story reinforces for me a lesson I sometimes forget......not to apportion blame on an assumption. I've done it before, and hopefully I won't do it again.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kudos to you for backtracking on your original "mentally ill guy" stance.

So, the bed guys came in after the buyer?, and put sheets on the bed?

I don't know when exactly it happened, I didn't see the bed guys, but I just noticed it today. Couldn't believe my eyes.

All's well that ends well....Your story reinforces for me a lesson I sometimes forget......not to apportion blame on an assumption. I've done it before, and hopefully I won't do it again.

Well, you did it again only a few posts ago. You should reread my post #254 before you blame me again. Nothing has ended well yet, in fact things got worse .

• Like 1

Seems like a so called mentally ill westerner killed his extremely rich wife here in Bangkok last night in apparent murder suicide .The wife being the equivalent to a female version of Donald trump.Check the major new sites for more info .

So it's the bed guys who are mentally ill?

I don't want to stick names on them, but in post #254 I posted "Can you imagine what was under the mattress", and right away everyone starts accusing me that I put my remotes under there.

I think you can make up for yourself who is who .

Jesse, you might get a free TGAU for this story, presented to you in person by Mr Neverdie

Thank you for your kindness, the TGAU will be of good use.

What strikes me actually is that everyone so far is from the conception that my remotes were under the mattress, and that I "misplaced"them there, why I actually haven't mentioned a word of that.

Isn't that a kind of mental illness when people start reading things that aren't written down ?

Edited by JesseFrank

No, its mentally ill foreigners ranting on Thai Visa !

Post of the month. clap2.gif

Even more sick are the ones who actually believe what is posted here.

So what you are saying is that I made this all up and are a plain liar.

i just cut a hole in my ceiling for fun, right ?

Thanks for your kind words, it's really appreciated.

I'm sure the guy hid them there...

I once was at a debtors place to discuss an outstanding loan. We were sitting in the living room and the talk went nowhere.

Seated on the sofa i could feel the remote of the lazy couple's entertainment center near me, i just pushed it slowly in the sofas innards...

I once was at a debtors place to discuss an outstanding loan. We were sitting in the living room and the talk went nowhere.

Seated on the sofa i could feel the remote of the lazy couple's entertainment center near me, i just pushed it slowly in the sofas innards...

Another one who fails to notice that I haven't mentioned anything about the remotes being recovered.

Lot of people with reading issues on this forum .

Another one who fails to notice that I haven't mentioned anything about the remotes being recovered.

Ok I will bite - if you didn't find the remotes under the sheets / mattress, what did you find?

No..... you implied it.

"I didn't bother to update a few days ago ......but i considered it my duty to update after some new facts were added to the story.

So today I had to change the bedsheets. .....

When I removed the mattress to pull over the new sheets I was shocked and at the same time ashamed at what I saw.

Can you imagine what was under the mattress ?"

Also, you didn't disabuse either of the people who congratulated you on your brave and honourable confession.

Now you are trying to give the impression that the remote/s were not found.

Borderline trolling, Mr James. clap2.gif

Edited by Seastallion
  • Like 2

Borderline trolling, Mr James.

Nothing borderline about it, 100% pure troll, no added salt or sugar.

Give me a really good reason not to close this.

Dont worry Crossy....what ever it is, it's entertaining for some......12 pages of replies already. At least it's not a recycled thread over and over hey?

Let it run.....

• Like 2

Dont worry Crossy....what ever it is, it's entertaining for some......12 pages of replies already. At least it's not a recycled thread over and over hey?

Let it run.....

2nd the motion. And there's no nastiness or deliberate flaming.

• Like 1

Yep, trolling again. It seems difficult for our chronic trolls, flamers, and stalkers, such as Mr. James, even after having had numerous posts removed, to receive a posting holiday that might curb the behavior.

Edited by JSixpack

Yep, trolling again. It seems difficult for our chronic trolls, flamers, and stalkers, such as Mr. James, even after having had numerous posts removed, to receive a posting holiday that might curb the behavior.

I see our self proclaimed forum authority has entered the thread. Are you the new moderator.

Before you are demanding "holidays"for other members, shouldn't you consider that just recently you have had a few posts removed for flaming and ridiculing other members, something that seems to be your trademark.

I hereby request to a moderator to close this thread because since this morning it has been infected by the brown nose pest.

Edited by JesseFrank

The remotes have not been recovered.

Chances are they never will be.

Since further discussion has little value and the wheel is coming off I'm going to close this.

If our OP has any further value to add he can PM myself or any mod to request a re-open.

• Like 2