Tell me about mentally ill foreigners

JesseFrank

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All kidding aside - if it's any consolation Jesse - I face a similar daily dilema in trying to locate all the remotes in my house that my 5 and 2 yr old sons have hidden / misplaced or used to throw at my wife...

TBH, I suspect your wife has them and is jealous that you show more attention to them than her.

I can't wait to read James's posts in a few years time when his kids are out cruisin around in his pick up with their girlfriends & he's back on TVF bitching about his missing rig :P

• Like 1

All kidding aside - if it's any consolation Jesse - I face a similar daily dilema in trying to locate all the remotes in my house that my 5 and 2 yr old sons have hidden / misplaced or used to throw at my wife...

TBH, I suspect your wife has them and is jealous that you show more attention to them than her.

Will this answer your question.

• Like 1

What I actually had in mind to close the manhole, was something like those exhaust fan covers, but does anyone know if something similar can be purchased separately and if it exist in 65 cm size ?

SDC15823.jpg

650mm is a big cover Jesse.

Drop past home pro &. Check out ur options in person

What I actually had in mind to close the manhole, was something like those exhaust fan covers, but does anyone know if something similar can be purchased separately and if it exist in 65 cm size ?

SDC15823.jpg

650mm is a big cover Jesse.

Drop past home pro &. Check out ur options in person

Homepro and alike doesn't have them for sure, they only have things they can sell every day, but I guess something like this must exist somewhere.

Other suggestions are also welcome.

I just checked and the manhole in the dressing is 570mm, so a little less would do also.

Edited by JesseFrank

Come on guys, 222 posts of piss taking and once I ask a serious question, nobody gives home anymore.

Apologies, I lack internet reception ATM...... also I'm several thousand kilometres away and unable to hit the sois in search of your desired object. I seek forgiveness ! :P

If it was a single remote I would believe it was misplaced, since it are 2 remotes that are at different locations usual, the chance that they are misplaced at the same time is very small.

I have checked all trousers, all couches, all drawers in the past 2 hours. They are definitely gone.

I don't know about mentally ill, I fear it is more of a remote fetish. Knew a girl once who would orgasm all night until I pressed the pause button. Poor girl nearly had a coronary as It took me ten minutes to find the right button!!!!

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

If it was a single remote I would believe it was misplaced, since it are 2 remotes that are at different locations usual, the chance that they are misplaced at the same time is very small.

I have checked all trousers, all couches, all drawers in the past 2 hours. They are definitely gone.

I don't know about mentally ill, I fear it is more of a remote fetish. Knew a girl once who would orgasm all night until I pressed the pause button. Poor girl nearly had a coronary as It took me ten minutes to find the right button!!!!

Stay classy...

I have no purchased 2 new remotes and still the " misplaced" ones haven't reappeared.

So this afternoon I'm going into the ceiling to replace the receiver of the speaker remote. As I told already this is a difficult accessible location and add to that my height scariness, so it gonna be a real problem.

If I've not been online again by 7pm, could someone please contact the emergency service please.

He's hiding behind the fence waiting to steal your phone charger!!!!

Its just plain silly to think a farang has a fetish for your remotes...have you been a good boy lately?

Of course, farangs dont have any fetishes, do they?

(How insulting could one be even to dream so, let alone have a thread)

whistling.gif

Its just plain silly to think a farang has a fetish for your remotes...have you been a good boy lately?

whistling.gif

I hear on good authority that there is a bar in Soi Buakow that does something with remotes

whistling.gif

I hear on good authority that there is a bar in Soi Buakow that does something with remotes

Pay per view I expect?

• Like 1

No, its mentally ill foreigners ranting on Thai Visa !

So you say I'm mentally ill ?

You are a moderator aren't you ?

Yes, well observed, the clue is in the bright red letters under the name.

Moderators are also forum members and often participate in threads as being part of the forum community.

But they should behave in the same way as other members, and that is not to flame other members.

With your 3,000 post you should know, since we are on TV, should the mods behaved in the same way as other members, they would not stop flamming other members LOL.

By the way it was for the fun in fact you were not really concerned I guess he could hardly resist the temptation, nothing more.

whistling.gif

Pay per view I expect?

Football, rugby, cricket, political debates ?

240 posts Jesse,

Can we get this show moving a bit quicker, how bout a few pictures of the remotes, the hole in the roof or the new man hole cover. This is gonna set tvf on fire.

We expect daily updates Jesse, hows the project coming along and what strategies have you put into place to prevent future viewers of the property from theiving from you?

What about if the original thief wants to have a second viewing? :P