refused renewal on non immO marriage visa ,,,in UK

unbelieveable that a countru which has obviously made a profit any mamy millions of baht of you refuses your visa to allow you to stay with your family.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

They don't.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

unbelieveable that a countru which has obviously made a profit any mamy millions of baht of you refuses your visa to allow you to stay with your family.

They don't.

if i am only allowed to stay with my child in his country of citizenship when I proove that I earn more money per month then the average citizen in this country earns in half year then i would call this kind of unfair

• Like 1

Looking for some guidance here.

I am not married as yet but was planning to do the deed sometime soon anywyay, but this visa crackdown has prompted me to get my backside into gear (yes I know, I'm an old romantic)

Anyways, I am currently on the second entry of a double entry tourist visa which expires on 21st August, after the 30 day extension, I also have a potential problem in the mixer as I have applied for a new UK passport, I handed it in on the 26th May, so hoping to get it back before I go onto overstay, but putting that to one side my conunrdum (sp) is this...

I have decided that I want to go for the NON-O from Savannakhet rather than an extension based on marriage...if I was to arrive in Savannakhet with just presumably 1 or 2 stamps in my passport that have been transferred from my old passport would that be fine, or should I first get a single entry tourist visa from a nearby consult and then during the latter part of that visa then go to Laos to apply for a NON-0? The latter option would also mean I can get married during that 90 day period rather then having to get married before I leave the country once this current visa expires..

Thanks.

It is up to you how you do it. Savannakhet will not care about your previous visas and entries.

But you might have a problem entering after you get a new tourist visa. That is to far away from today to predict with any certainty.

It is up to you how you do it. Savannakhet will not care about your previous visas and entries.

But you might have a problem entering after you get a new tourist visa. That is to far away from today to predict with any certainty.

Ok thanks, so much better to do the former.

My hunch is I would be ok with a single entry tourist visa in a new PP, but as you say cannot be certain.

I am in a similar situation I work 28/28, I think I will try to get an o based on marriage in Savana. Is there an easier way to get there? Like flying? I don't have time to take long bus trips. Also If I get an extension later on, can I use my wifes bank account as proof of income? I have been sending over 40k per month every three months to her for 20 years. How does the extension work for someone who goes in and out of the country frequently?

The bank account needs to be in your name (or a joint account ,but then you need to have double the money )