Thailand becoming hub of automotive R&D within ASEAN

Lite Beer

What I want to know is WHERE does this sense of false pride come from????

"We've never been occupied!" Oh, really? I guess the Burmese that conquered and OCCUPIED most of Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai for 200 years were just tourists? And the Japanese during WWII were just here for the scenery and Thai food they couldn't get back home?

"We've never lost a war!" Again, check with Burmese about that. And little Lao, whose total population is less than BKK, kicked your Thai butts during the Thai-Lao war.

And it was the French who FORCED you to concede parts of Thailand to Cambodia.

"We've never been colonized!" Well, Hong Kong, Singapore and Vietnam were, and you don't stack up well against any of them, so, so much for that "boast"

"We're Thai, we're superior!" To WHAT may I ask?

"It's a Thai thing. Foreigners wouldn't understand." You mean foreigners don't understand Thai stubborn stupidity? Yeah, you might be right on that one.

"We're going to be the hub of.....(fill in the blank)." The real world reality is that you are the hub of nothing.

Funny thing is they say they have never been colonized but had it not been for U.S. soldiers and investment in the beginning using Thailand as a military HUB in the area they would likely be not far from their immediate neighbors economically. I have always thought part of the reason Thais refuse to learn english or make little effort is because of the ridiculous claims made in their textbooks.

I bet any Catia prog used in this country is a forged copy, as for ICEM-surf - forget it!

Mate you and I and maybe a few others actually know what your talking about. But you'd be wrong the reseller up here apparently moves some decent numbers. ohhh hangon thats the SolidWorks reseller, you might be right after all smile.png

Nope, looks like spoonmans in the catia camp too, seems your bets are badly judged.

whoa that was an emotional ride for me. :)

Edited by jcisco

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

"We've never been occupied!" Oh, really? I guess the Burmese that conquered and OCCUPIED most of Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai for 200 years were just tourists? And the Japanese during WWII were just here for the scenery and Thai food they couldn't get back home?

"We've never lost a war!" Again, check with Burmese about that. And little Lao, whose total population is less than BKK, kicked your Thai butts during the Thai-Lao war.

"We've never been colonized!" Well, Hong Kong, Singapore and Vietnam were, and you don't stack up well against any of them, so, so much for that "boast"

"It's a Thai thing. Foreigners wouldn't understand." You mean foreigners don't understand Thai stubborn stupidity? Yeah, you might be right on that one.

"We're going to be the hub of.....(fill in the blank)." The real world reality is that you are the hub of nothing.

Come on now, isn't Thailand a hub of human trafficking, elephant ivory, and military grade weapons?

I bet any Catia prog used in this country is a forged copy, as for ICEM-surf - forget it!

Mate you and I and maybe a few others actually know what your talking about. But you'd be wrong the reseller up here apparently moves some decent numbers. ohhh hangon thats the SolidWorks reseller, you might be right after all smile.png

Nope, looks like spoonmans in the catia camp too, seems your bets are badly judged.

whoa that was an emotional ride for me. smile.png

Not so long ago Spoonman claimed he had bought an original charger from a seller who told me he has never in his life sold an original charger.

So far for Spoonman's credibility.

Edited by JesseFrank

whoa that was an emotional ride for me. smile.png

Not so long ago Spoonman claimed he had bought an original charger from a seller who told me he has never in his life sold an original charger.

So far for Spoonman's credibility.

Ahhh another that likes to flap lips yet not want to put money where their mouth is.

Via PM Ubonratch reneged on the wager. would you care to place one yourself JesseFrank ?

Realy? we all know Thailand is the hub of "hubs"thumbsup.gif

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Come on now, isn't Thailand a hub of human trafficking, elephant ivory, and military grade weapons?

Correct, add also shark fin soup hub of the world and hub of two tier pricing at nationl parks.