Prepaid Sim Cards Ais

petedk

I remember reading somewhere on this forum that the telephone companies would no longer close prepaid accounts after a certain number of days.

I have a one to call AIS sim card (which by the way is fully registered with AIS) and yesterday the balance was 385 Baht. Today the account was closed so I purchased a refill of 300 Baht. The balance is now 300 Baht so AIS have pocketed the 385 Baht.

I called their Call Center only to be informed that this is their policy.

I am willing to change operator so my question is "Do DTAC and True have the same policies?"

I remember reading somewhere on this forum that the telephone companies would no longer close prepaid accounts after a certain number of days.

I have a one to call AIS sim card (which by the way is fully registered with AIS) and yesterday the balance was 385 Baht. Today the account was closed so I purchased a refill of 300 Baht. The balance is now 300 Baht so AIS have pocketed the 385 Baht.

I called their Call Center only to be informed that this is their policy.

I am willing to change operator so my question is "Do DTAC and True have the same policies?"

As far as I am aware.. you will only loose your credit if the service has run out. Make sure you top up by the date given (valid until) and you will not loose out. If I remember correctly I think you get a certain amount of time after the service has run out where you will not loose the credit.

totster :o