August 12 is the time limit for visa runs!

is nt it great news, the drop kicks are going to be punted

these bludgers ,are the very reason we bona fide expats have so much red tape at the sewer dept etc etc

before coming bleating about this and that, work permits and ret visas etc etc etc can be obtained if you have the correct status in place

the word on the street is

that the farung hustlers etching out a living ,illegally, are next in their sights

do hope they pull both triggers on these parasites, who again fluffed up the legit expats big time

in fact it can.t quick enuff, and beleive me its on the way, the farung hustlers are on borrowed time, three cheers for that

You should try to get over your loss to a one scammer and let go of all this bitterness. It's not healthy for your mind and when unhealthy mind the body normally follows.

• Like 2

Good news for Thai language schools. The digital nomads etc natural easy step will be to get on the ED visa. Eliminating visa runs won't get rid of hardly any people I bet. It will just damage the bus operators, decrease tourism to neighbouring countries and benefit language schools and keep the money falangs spending money in the country.

Good news for Thai language schools. The digital nomads etc natural easy step will be to get on the ED visa. Eliminating visa runs won't get rid of hardly any people I bet. It will just damage the bus operators, decrease tourism to neighbouring countries and benefit language schools and keep the money falangs spending money in the country.

these bludgers ,are the very reason we bona fide expats have so much red tape at the sewer dept etc etc

before coming bleating about this and that, work permits and ret visas etc etc etc can be obtained if you have the correct status in place

that the farung hustlers etching out a living ,illegally, are next in their sights

do hope they pull both triggers on these parasites, who again fluffed up the legit expats big time

in fact it can.t quick enuff, and beleive me its on the way, the farung hustlers are on borrowed time, three cheers for that

You should try to get over your loss to a one scammer and let go of all this bitterness. It's not healthy for your mind and when unhealthy mind the body normally follows.

mccw, making up bedside storys again

you are a worry old boy

Your fear of farang hustlers around every corner is a recurring theme of your postings I've noticed.

You do know there are lots of Thai hustlers about too! you better be on guard about them also. Also- The internet is full of scammers; you better stay off line old bean. No where is safe. Retreat to a cave immediately.

;)

mccw, making up bedside storys again

you are a worry old boy

• Like 1