CB 300f

Nebula

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool.

Where did you get it from and was There any waiting time before you got it?

I guess it's difficult to just get if from the store the same day if it's new release?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Nice.

Great price as it looks like it has ABS.

Wish they would make a CRF300M version!

Cool.

I guess it's difficult to just get if from the store the same day if it's new release?

no quite wierd....

went into the Honda dealers next to Honda Big Wing on the Sukomvit (Pattaya) this afternoon and they'd got just one 300F in there - apparently delivered earlier today...

I asked the sales lady how long the waiting list was and she said i could have that one....went and got the money and 30 mins later was riding it along the Sukomvit...

Quite surreal....

Cool.

Nice.

Great price as it looks like it has ABS.

Yes has ABS (and twin air bags...lol...)

When is the release for this bike in Thailand?

Its already released......picked mine up today..

"Promotion" price 126,800 B

Plate, tax, Gov't ins - 3,000 B

They are offering 2 years theft insurance for 4,500 B (pay out 90% in the first year and 75% in the second year)....

Very impressed so far...

attachicon.gifCopy of CB300F 021.jpg

Nice man.

Congrats!

Yes quite surreal to get it this fast and start riding but a nice and hassle free beginning and sure it will go this way.

Wise decision as well, good value this bike is.

Please post your impressions here. Black one looks the best as well! Mean!

Kawa single cylinder 250 cc bikes are coming soon too around same prices.

Kawasaki z250sl and ninja 250sl. Z250sl looks cool actually. I liked it. But cb300f is better than them too 100% jing jing for performance, looks and flexibility.

post-184955-0-49892300-1406287827_thumb.

post-184955-0-60075800-1406287844_thumb.

post-184955-0-16193700-1406287930_thumb.

post-184955-0-58019200-1406287938_thumb.

wow, 120 k thb is really a great price but it is written as 130 k thb everywhere!

Yea I just came in for an oil change and they told me that it's 127,000 for cb300f. I was a little shocked but that's the price with plate.

Sorry with the miss information earlier.I talked to the actual sales staff this time.

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I was in the dealership properperson bought his bike from the day before him, and they knew nothing about when they would have the 300f!

Not to go too far off-topic but does anyone think Honda will offer a 300x as they do in the 500 and 650 series?

I was in the dealership properperson bought his bike from the day before him, and they knew nothing about when they would have the 300f!

Not to go too far off-topic but does anyone think Honda will offer a 300x as they do in the 500 and 650 series?

there is only a 500X as far as I know.

most likely no 300X.

I wish they had a CB800X end of thou.

There was a discussion on Visordown about a possible Cb300x after Honda India showed a concept bike. But I've not seen anything official. A cb300x would be a great long distance adventure bike. Light enough for off road - enough power for on- road.

Sent from my C6902 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

To put the CB300 into an emoticon.

saai.gif

Sir ! You are being argumentative for the sake of being argumentative.

Maybe in future you should stick to your Skandinavien credit card collection and leave the Bike section to real enthusiasts.

You knew this thread was about a keenly priced (126,000 Baht) 300cc bike - why try and @@uck the thread up by posting useless twaddle ?

I'm sure if Carl Fogarty were on the front of a CB300F and you were on the back and he took you out for an hours thrash, you'd be far from bored.

IMHO this bike is likely to be the best seller in its class.

When is the release for this bike in Thailand?

Its already released......picked mine up today..

"Promotion" price 126,800 B

Plate, tax, Gov't ins - 3,000 B

They are offering 2 years theft insurance for 4,500 B (pay out 90% in the first year and 75% in the second year)....

Very impressed so far...

attachicon.gifCopy of CB300F 021.jpg

Great bike. I also prefer the more austere look to that of the z250, in black esp. Less of the flash, Batman, boy racer look--which admittedly Kawasaki does quite well.

What tyres come as stock on the bike? Any good?

I know most of the 150/250 hondas come with IRC tyres that are quite poor and often the first thing to be changed.

Does anyone know if the Rosso 2 would fit on this bike, they seem most recommended for similar models.

And how are your experiences with the bike so far?

Any issues or advice for a prospective buyer?

I know most of the 150/250 hondas come with IRC tyres that are quite poor and often the first thing to be changed.

Does anyone know if the Rosso 2 would fit on this bike, they seem most recommended for similar models.

And how are your experiences with the bike so far?

Any issues or advice for a prospective buyer?

Sorry - don't know the make of tyres...feel ok to me, so won't be changing them until they wear out.....

did 100km on it today.....i'm impressed...it feels just the right size for me and the riding position is pretty much spot on (i'm not a fan of the "lean over" riding position)....plenty enough power for me and copes well with the traffic in and around Pattaya (had a 500X before and was way to much of a handful round town for me)...

No issues - its pretty darn good for the price and feels very well put together.

Have you driven in the wet yet?

Thats where irc normally struggle, although I am not sure if that is what comes on this model.

Glad your enjoying it, tempting me more! Agree that the size and position are ideal for around Patts.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Thats where irc normally struggle, although I am not sure if that is what comes on this model.

Glad your enjoying it, tempting me more! Agree that the size and position are ideal for around Patts.

IRC tires struggle not only in the wet, although mine looked almost as good as new i noticed they seem to age harden and start to let go even in dry conditions (especially the front) at low speeds when the abs does,nt kick in,

Firth thing i noticed directly after fitting the rosso2s was heavy steering at a stand still even on a tiled floor where the IRCs would just slide around, also lane splitting became accurate instead of jumping side to side on the road markings.

IRC tires struggle not only in the wet, although mine looked almost as good as new i noticed they seem to age harden and start to let go even in dry conditions (especially the front) at low speeds when the abs does,nt kick in,

Firth thing i noticed directly after fitting the rosso2s was heavy steering at a stand still even on a tiled floor where the IRCs would just slide around, also lane splitting became accurate instead of jumping side to side on the road markings.

I have to agree with this, IRC tires are bad. I eventually changed to Pirelli Sport Demons rather than the Rosso 2s for a huge improvement over stock. Beware, Pirelli may try and sell you their new Sport Dragons(new for the Asian market) for only 3000B for the pair but I have read elsewhere they are not much better than the IRC's.

I saw one at Nat Motor today. Tires were exactly the same IRC tires as the CBR300s had on them. Didn't really pay attention to model/size other than noticing that they were IRC.

IRC tires are dangerous. Typical of the crap "Honda are fitting / throwing on their bikes nowadays.

To be fair both Kawasaki and Yamaha do too. eg Ninja 300 and Yamaha R15/25 'sports' bikes have the same IRCs as those Honda models.

macknife , yes , some other people using these tires , but they are terrible. little grip in the dry , less in the wet. These bikes are often bought by new riders who need all the help/safety they can get (no offence - weve all been there) and these tires dont help. Its cost cutting gone too far. Some people who know of the problems , change the tires at the first opportunity , but others question this as a waste of money on a new bike. Hard to dispute to a "newbe". piston broke , not everyone will agree , ive no fear putting my head above the parapet. Sorry .Ive struggled but i cant figure out your joke - pipe fitter welder. Im English if that explains/helps. And what do you maen OLD BOY HA HA. Ive just turned 49 !!. Any more insults/facts like that and i will come round and hit you with my packet of "Wurthers". You may not get that if your not old , or English. Please explain joke , doing my head in !!.

Archived