RIP to two Toon Army lads shot down over Ukraine

SantiSuk

Newcastle United have confirmed that 2 of the 9 Britons killed on the Malaysian airliner apparently shot down by parties yet unknown over Ukraine yesterday are two of their most loyal fans. They were on their way to watch Newcastle play pre-season games in New Zealand and were apparently constant supporters over several decades.

RIP guys - we may well have been at the same football match a few decades ago when I used to go to St James on occasions.

RIP to all who lost their lives so suddenly and cruelly

• Like 2

sadly i think it will take more than the despicable murder of 298 innocent men women and children to make Sepp and his cronies walk away from their under the table deal done with Putin for awarding that world cup.

sadly i think it will take more than the despicable murder of 298 innocent men women and children to make Sepp and his cronies walk away from their under the table deal done with Putin for awarding that world cup.

Yup.....after all, it's not as if the Russians have actually bitten anyonesad.png

• Like 1

Yup.....after all, it's not as if the Russians have actually bitten anyonesad.png
Show some respect guys. not the time or the place to carry on your anti fifa tirrade.
  • Like 1

RIP the 2 Toon Army guys.

Not sure about the FIFA thing ... didn't the US get awarded the 1994 World Cup the day after its navy shot down an Iran Air flight with the loss of 290 innocent men women and children.

Edited by rajyindee

RIP Geordie fans and on a more positive note, it appears that fans of the fierce rivals of Newcastle, Sunderland have raised 23,000GB pounds with an online appeal. They set out to raise 100GB pounds to buy a floral tribute to place outside St.James's Park and ended up with thousands. Well done Makems. LInk

Show some respect guys. not the time or the place to carry on your anti fifa tirrade.

You guys are unbelievable, how can you actually start blaming the Russians when you have no clue at all who did this? For all you know it is just as likely to be the Neo-Nazi US sponsored government.

And this is neither the time nor place to start taking about this but you guys sound like you opened the Murdoch Express this morning and swallowed it whole.

Oh dear me Bob, you sound like you've swallowed the Putin kool-aid. Get a grip man.

It's go nothing to do with Putin, both rijit and carmine came on here and blamed Russia for in carmine's words "the despicable murder of 289 innocent women and children" that's a very damning statement that has no factual basis, just horse shit and I don't think it is right so I'll say what the <deleted> I like about it!

Suggest you read http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/23/mh17-ukraine-separatists-buk-missile-system and discuss it on the news thread.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

If this was/is the actual true, then you may as well pile up all the bodies all over the planet that have and are being murdered by US built and supplied weapons and blame them. There is no evidence Russia shot down that plane. I didn't bring it up on this thread and you decided to continue it.

No one said Russia shot down the plane. Just that they might as well have. The blood is on Putin's hands and no mistake.

correct. Putin is culpable. Perhaps he should have thought more about supplying such military hardware to a bunch of thugs.

No one said Russia shot down the plane. Just that they might as well have. The blood is on Putin's hands and no mistake.

correct. Putin is culpable. Perhaps he should have thought more about supplying such military hardware to a bunch of thugs.

What is correct is that you 2 keep saying this yet you have no proof or evidence, other than the flooding of propaganda that you actually lap up which has no proof to back itself up whatsoever. There is actual evidence of a US-Kiev cover up of a failed false flag, but you guys keep reading your snippets next to a massive rack on page 3 or some other mainstream monolithic corporate media with it's own agenda.

The usual pro-war extreme headlines flood the news stands and networks intentially inciting fear and jingoism to nudge the working class in to a predetermined direction and fuse public opinion with repeated and universal coverage of their bullshit but without actual evidence.

It's the US-Kiev regime that kicked this whole thing off and are now cluster bombing it's own people. This also helps detract from the obliteration of innocent women and children across the Middle East, while breaking up the "Axis of Resistance".

Carry on gents...