Gaza and Israel suffer deadliest day

webfact

You miss the point completely, but then, you don't want to get the point. Like all pro-Israelis you point blank refuse to see the immense inequity between the two sides, the huge difference in defence or attack capability, and the greatly disproportionate amount of damage/death inflicted in this tit-for-tat long-running conflict.

You also fail to acknowledge that Israel ties Palestinian hands behind their backs. The fights them. Cowards. Murderous cowards the lot of them.

Maybe the American pro-Israeli stance is not because of the Jewish lobby ( maybe), but maybe it's because the US was founded on a similar scenario; Indigenous people, overrun and killed with superior forces in number and armament, for their land. You can hardly condemn Israel for doing the same thing.

You are spot on for a change, i have missed the point.

So lets try again.

I asked you simple question twice now and twice you have responded with unrelated or at times incoherent response.

So, let me ask you again, feel free to ask if you do not understand any part of the question.

So my question to you again is 

It is Hamas who is firing rockets and refusing ceasefire, so you would think it would be Hamas fighting IDF, right?

So could you explain why Hamas hardly suffers any casualties ? Is it because they are hiding like rats or the number of civilians is not a truthful number and a huge number of people In that list are actually Hamas fighters ? 
You are spot on here. Hamas issued directives to the press that all casualties be referred to as civilians and every report end with the latest death toll, a request which alas much of the western media seems happy to go along with. It should be remembered that in the aftermath of operation cast lead Hamas belatedly admitted that half of the deaths claimed to be civilian were infact Hamas operatives.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand
  • Like 1

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Although still shocking, the death ratio between the bully and the bullied is getting better.

Excuse me, but there is absolutely nothing ameliorative to be found in death ratios.  All the deaths are a result of poor political decsions being made on both sides.  Over the past few days the tragic deathtoll has risen on both sides as a direct result of a particularly poor decision by Netanyahu to escalate his response to the poor decisions made by Hamas with his ill-fated ground invasion.  The only silver lining is that perhaps Netanyahu will be forced, somehow, to resign just as his mentor Begin resigned within a year of Begin's equally bad and ill-fated political decision to invade Lebanon back in 1982.

You miss the point completely, but then, you don't want to get the point. Like all pro-Israelis you point blank refuse to see the immense inequity between the two sides, the huge difference in defence or attack capability, and the greatly disproportionate amount of damage/death inflicted in this tit-for-tat long-running conflict.

You also fail to acknowledge that Israel ties Palestinian hands behind their backs. The fights them. Cowards. Murderous cowards the lot of them.

Maybe the American pro-Israeli stance is not because of the Jewish lobby ( maybe), but maybe it's because the US was founded on a similar scenario; Indigenous people, overrun and killed with superior forces in number and armament, for their land. You can hardly condemn Israel for doing the same thing.

So lets try again.

I asked you simple question twice now and twice you have responded with unrelated or at times incoherent response.

So, let me ask you again, feel free to ask if you do not understand any part of the question.

It is Hamas who is firing rockets and refusing ceasefire, so you would think it would be Hamas fighting IDF, right?

So could you explain why Hamas hardly suffers any casualties ? Is it because they are hiding like rats or the number of civilians is not a truthful number and a huge number of people In that list are actually Hamas fighters ? 
You are spot on here. Hamas issued directives to the press that all casualties be referred to as civilians and every report end with the latest death toll, a request which alas much of the western media seems happy to go along with. It should be remembered that in the aftermath of operation cast lead Hamas belatedly admitted that half of the deaths claimed to be civilian were infact Hamas operatives.

Lies.

I read exactly what you are referring to, and it wasn't a "directive to the press", it was (supposedly...) a recommendation to what Hamas supporters should do to further its propaganda.

This is what you are talking about...it's hardly an unbiased source given that Alan Dershowitz, Ehud Barak, and many other Pro-Israel supporters are members of its board of advisors...

http://www.memri.org/report/en/0/0/0/0/0/0/8076.htma

What kind of lala land do you live in where you think the BBC and New York Times and co. are going to be just happily taking orders from Hamas?

Of course he is disingenuous. Five Arab armies gathered on Israel's borders in 1967 and Egypt closed the Straits of Tiran to all Israeli shipping. Nasser ordered the UN Emergency Force, stationed in the Sinai since 1956, to withdraw. He challenged Israel to fight almost daily, "Our basic objective will be the destruction of Israel. The Arab people want to fight." The Arabs asked for a fight and they got it!

You admit then that israel fired the first shot bombing Egyptian airports.

Israel always fires the first shot as it has done so again in Gaza now, then hunts around for a pretext to justify itself.

And it had nothing to do with the fact Hamas were firing rockets at Israel. Israel fired the first shot? incredible. 

I would have to say you are trolling this topic. I haven't  read one comment of yours that has any credibility to it.

- 15 May the 2 consecutive killings of Palestinian teenagers in cold blood  captured on CCTV cameras

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beitunia_killings

- 11 June: Israeli air strike kills two Palestinians, including one child.

http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/timeline-israel-gaza-conflict-1595503520#sthash.vLkZ1NwV.dpuf

...the day before the 3 Israeli teenagers were kidnapped which supposedly started this whole furore.

>>I haven't  read one comment of yours that has any credibility to it.

...your problem if you fail to research my posts.

Please answer the question, you claim Israel fired the first shot in this latest conflict. when it is obvious that Hamas started this by continuous firing of rockets. Instead you point to a link which is obviously pro Palestinian as there is not one mention of hamas  rockets being fired at Israel.

your links only go to unfortunate incidents when Palestinians protested. Again your posts are not credible if you can't answer the question.

So lets try again.

Israel says it has killed at least 120 militants since Thursday night when it launched a ground offensive, the second phase of a military operation that began on 8 July.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-28397215

... perhaps you should go down to the Gaza morgue and subtract 120 from all the dead bodies to get the accurate figure you are so keen on.

I read exactly what you are referring to, and it wasn't a "directive to the press", it was (supposedly...) a recommendation to what Hamas supporters should do to further its propaganda.

The PALESTINIAN press. The Western press parrot them, because they have no other sources to report. wink.png Edited by Ulysses G.

Israel says it has killed at least 120 militants since Thursday night when it launched a ground offensive, the second phase of a military operation that began on 8 July.

Read carefully: AT LEAST 120 militants. That means that there could be many more.

...the Israeli government seems to be able to when they quote 120 militants killed. are they fifth columnist spies too along with respected BBC journalists?

I asked you a simple questionrolleyes.gif  , i even went further to elaborate to make sure you understood

Is it too hard to answer? no google searches to  post someone else's opinion?

just read the BBC item yourself and argue with the BBC reporter about his sources and credibility. neither you nor I were there, but somehow you appear to have more detailed information.

I take it as "no response"

SO if you do not know and can not use your own words to keep up the debate, why would you keep on debating?

Just now one of Hamas leaders is making a live speech, claiming Hamas is and will defend its people.

So where is Hamas? Why are they not in the front lines defending the people? Rhetoric question, no need to respond as no response addressing the actual question has been received

• Like 1

The PALESTINIAN press and the Western press parrot them, because they have no other sources to report. wink.png

Oh good lord you are in the crazy camp too? Hamas is issuing directives to the Western Press?

Just now one of Hamas leaders is making a live speech, claiming Hamas is and will defend its people.

So where is Hamas? Why are they not in the front lines defending the people?

They are defending them from behind. They are hiding behind them.

So lets try again.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-28397215

... perhaps you should go down to the Gaza morgue and subtract 120 from all the dead bodies to get the accurate figure you are so keen on.

At least being a keyword as Uly has pointed out.

What are the numbers of Hamas being killed by Hamas?

Now they claiming Israel hit hospital and 5 have been killed.and the only footage available is one corridor. Why is that? again no need to respond, a rhetorical question.

Indeed they are.

They keep rockets in hospital and schools for civilian protection and fire them from hospitals and schools to protect the civiliansbah.gif

ggold,

>>your links only go to unfortunate incidents when Palestinians protested.

.."unfortunate incident" is a nice euphemism for the IDF eventually admitting it was using live ammunition to shoot a Palestinian in the back well away from the demonstration.

These provocations create Palestinian retaliation, in this case 2 rockets according to wiki on June 1 and 11th, that fell harmlessly in fields.

Israel fired the first shot yet again. 

The PALESTINIAN press and the Western press parrot them, because they have no other sources to report. wink.png

Oh good lord you are in the crazy camp too? Hamas is issuing directives to the Western Press?

Reading accurately does not seem to be your forte. Hamas is issuing directives to the PALESTINIAN PRESS. It is right there in black and white. Edited by Ulysses G.

Reading accurately does not seem to be your forte. Hamas is issuing directives to the PALESTINIAN PRESS. It is right there in black and white.

UG, have you read the actual "directive"?

I linked it above. Steely Dan said it was for the West, you said it was for the Palestinian Press and the West, because they "parrot" them. You are both wrong. It is for "activists"

To save you the time, here is the key excerpt...

The Hamas interior ministry website included the following text along with its instructional video: "The Information Department of the Ministry of the Interior and National Security has instructed activists on social media websites, particularly Facebook, to correct some of the commonly used terms as they cover the aggression taking place in the Gaza Strip. The following Information Department video calls on all activists to use the proper terminology, in order to play their part in strengthening the home front and in properly conveying information worldwide."

Edited by kblaze

The Israelis are always telling Hamas to come out and fight. So when they did killing 13 IDF, Israel took revenge by firing with "pinpoint accuracy" using their vastly superior sophisticated weaponry on apartment blocks killing dozens of innocent civilians.

Pralaad,

Now they claiming Israel hit hospital and 5 have been killed.and the only footage available is one corridor. Why is that? again no need to respond, a rhetorical question.

..and the BBC report said More than 500 Palestinians. You missed that Uly.

How's the math going?

>>What are the numbers of Hamas being killed by Hamas?

...I don't know. Think of a number...any number!

The Israelis are always telling Hamas to come out and fight. So when they did killing 13 IDF, Israel took revenge by firing with "pinpoint accuracy" using their vastly superior sophisticated weaponry on apartment blocks killing dozens of innocent civilians.

Is that yet another one of YOUR versions of events or documented fact?

Because the only documented facts i know is that Hamas were hiding in the tunnels like rats as they do and when IDF entered this is when soldiers got killed.

If you call hiding in the tunnels as "coming out" then i guess Hamas are real patriots 

• Like 1

Is that yet another one of YOUR versions of events or documented fact?

Because the only documented facts i know is that Hamas were hiding in the tunnels like rats as they do and when IDF entered this is when soldiers got killed.

If you call hiding in the tunnels as "coming out" then i guess Hamas are real patriots 

I'd call it smart guerilla tactics 

Pralaad,

..and the BBC report said More than 500 Palestinians. You missed that Uly.

How's the math going?

>>[background=#f7f7f7]What are the numbers of Hamas being killed by Hamas?[/background]

Hamas claiming 500 Hamas have been killed?

Or you are confused with your own reality?

Jews are a religion not a race

They are actually an ethnic group - many Jews are not religious - and, by the way, there is no race called "Palestinian" either, but whatever the Jews are, they have been there as a people continuously for a lot longer than the Arabs  who started attacking them in the early 1900s.
Not even close. The area was/is populated by Semites. An Arab sub group indigenous to the area. And, how do you justify someone saying they are a Jew, a religion, if they don't practice it? They're Israelis. A country. You are confusing religion and nature.

Why do you people bother to make this stuff up? It is easily refuted. For the millionth time 'Semites" refers to anyone who speaks a Semitic language. It has nothing to do with biology. Plenty of people are Jews who don't practice the religion or believe in it. It is an ethnic group.  wink.png

Edited by Ulysses G.

The Jews were the Indigenous people in the area and they were vastly outnumbered by the Arabs who started the whole conflict. However, they overcame the enormous odds against them and defeated the Arab aggressors over and over again.

Rubbish. Without backing from America, Israel would have been wiped out years ago.

Horse manure. They won every single war - including the Six Day War in 1967 - with every little help from America. The USSR was arming and training the Arabs. We needed someone that we could trust in the region, so Uncle Sam allied themselves with Israel after that. Edited by Ulysses G.

Any chance you could produce land ownership papers? because for land to be stolen it needs to be owned

Can you also please tell me the currency of Palestine, it's capital city and its national language, and if you do not mind post  letter "P" in Arabic.

Arabs can't have a P in their language and can't pronounce it. wink.png

Why do you people bother to make this stuff up? It is easily refuted. For the millionth time 'Semites" refers to anyone who speaks a Semitic language. It has nothing to do with biology. Plenty of people are Jews who don't practice the religion or believe in it. It is an ethnic group.  wink.png

Looking at all the new "Warriors" i would have to guess some old ones making new accounts,hard to believe so many different people would keep on posting same rubbish over and over again