New traffic laws

Lol now thats a new one the thais all weave in and out to get to the front of the traffic lights,gr8 revenue for the thai police 24/7

But issuing maybe 10 tickets at every single set of lights is gonna improve traffic flow right,welcome to thailand.

And i did spot the original OPS comment of "pulled me over"

In Bangkok they must also have the big area at the front of the lights that says "Moto sai" in Thai, sometimes in English. Often cars won't block that area and you can wait there.

Yea they should but they don't have them in Thailand.

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Lol now thats a new one the thais all weave in and out to get to the front of the traffic lights,gr8 revenue for the thai police 24/7

But issuing maybe 10 tickets at every single set of lights is gonna improve traffic flow right,welcome to thailand.

And i did spot the original OPS comment of "pulled me over"

In Bangkok they must also have the big area at the front of the lights that says "Moto sai" in Thai, sometimes in English. Often cars won't block that area and you can wait there.

Yea they should but they don't have them in Thailand.

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

They don't have lines either.

• Like 1

BIB have been stopping bikes in central Bangkok on the slip road off Soi 16 onto Sukhumvit at Asoke and searching the bikes and riders then photographing the riders. Even if riders and passengers had helmets they were pulled over. So much for any basic rights.

post-64119-14063928702178_thumb.jpg

BIB have been stopping bikes in central Bangkok on the slip road off Soi 16 onto Sukhumvit at Asoke and searching the bikes and riders then photographing the riders. Even if riders and passengers had helmets they were pulled over. So much for any basic rights.

They might be narcotic or public security police if searching bikes though. Still, why they aren't stopping cars?!!

Edited by ll2

They might be narcotic or public security police if searching bikes though. Still, why they aren't stopping cars?!!

We might not like it but bike riders are low and not connected (in general) so an easy target. Plus its easier to pull bikes over and appear to be doing something as cars.. it would cost more time and mess up traffic flow.

We might not like it but bike riders are low and not connected (in general) so an easy target. Plus its easier to pull bikes over and appear to be doing something as cars.. it would cost more time and mess up traffic flow.

Well, traffic cannot be a reason for stopping bikes only and not cars!

They can setup their block where stopping cars is not a problem.

• Like 1

Well, traffic cannot be a reason for stopping bikes only and not cars!

They can setup their block where stopping cars is not a problem.

I mean you need more room for stopping cars and it will slow traffic down more as bikes. Just rationalizing it not saying its a good thing remember I drive a bike too.

• Like 1