The Tour!

Guest distilling

Guest distilling

I love the World Cup, and I'm glad it's been so easy to catch the matches in Chiang Mai (well, at least the first one of the night), but I need to watch the Tour de France! I need English commentary! Any bar airing it will be lucky to have me: I'll be doing massive blood transfusions, steroids, and amphetamines to keep my endurance up so I can watch the whole thing.

I realize I could just "wander around" the usual places, but does anyone have any especially hot tips? A bar owner that's a cyclist, or a place where there might be some other people who care about the Tour? Most of the race will be in the late afternoon here, so air-con would also be a big draw!

I love the World Cup, and I'm glad it's been so easy to catch the matches in Chiang Mai (well, at least the first one of the night), but I need to watch the Tour de France! I need English commentary! Any bar airing it will be lucky to have me: I'll be doing massive blood transfusions, steroids, and amphetamines to keep my endurance up so I can watch the whole thing.

I realize I could just "wander around" the usual places, but does anyone have any especially hot tips? A bar owner that's a cyclist, or a place where there might be some other people who care about the Tour? Most of the race will be in the late afternoon here, so air-con would also be a big draw!

I'm sorry but I think you are going to be dissapointed - I don't think anywhere will be showing it.

Your best bet might be on the net.