Most Original Scam

ATF

The best one I've heard lately is an O&G guy fell in love and gave several million baht to his GF to buy a condo. Well when he arrived to meet her as planned he couldn't believe how happy he was with the condo. Beautiful beach view in Pattaya, fully serviced. He loved it and loved his GF even more.

Only one thing he couldn't work out was why there was a door in the condo he couldn't open, as he revealed to my friend. My friend obviously said he had no idea.

The girl had just pocketed the cash and rented him a serviced apartment for the duration of his R&R!

Last I heard he was buying a pick-up truck too!

• Like 1

He plays golf with you ?

Neither my friend or the person concerned plays golf with me. My friend has been here a long time and runs a bar and did offer some advice but it was all turned down of course.

It's not gloating in misfortune it's just amazing what some of these girls get up to. Anyone else have a similar story?

so guy would let his gf put his condo in her name? tall tale.

She told him she was putting the condo in his name. Obviously no condo was purchased but it's 100% true.

She told him she was putting the condo in his name. Obviously no condo was purchased but it's 100% true.

how can someone sign a deed for another?

• Like 1

Well it could be purchased by proxy though a lawyer but this guy wouldn't listen to anyone and he had found his soul mate so what can you say?

I heard lately, that Mr. Neverdie and some other members of his TVF mafia crew are currently hunting down on TVF members for investment money and early product subscription fees for the introduction of TGAU into the Thai market...

now THAT is a scam like no Nigerians could ever have come up with... tongue.pngwhistling.gif

• Like 2

My friend works in the foreign transfers section of one of the major Thai banks. He tells me that he regularly takes phone calls from guys who have transferred large sums and want to know if they can reverse the transfer.

• Like 1

Well it could be purchased by proxy though a lawyer but this guy wouldn't listen to anyone and he had found his soul mate so what can you say?

i can say i dont believe the story

• Like 1

I heard lately, that Mr. Neverdie and some other members of his TVF mafia crew are currently hunting down on TVF members for investment money and early product subscription fees for the introduction of TGAU into the Thai market...

now THAT is a scam like no Nigerians could ever have come up with... tongue.pngwhistling.gif

TGAU is not a scam, it's very real. If your a non believer then you'll miss out

I know you, mr toad... you are one of the partners in crime of mr neverdie... and your post clearly proves that angry.png

• Like 2

Had to look it up. Why an aging hermaphrodite Czechoslovakian would be interested in Welsh is beyond me.

That those 4 words are real is beyond me too.

TGAU
Tystysgrif Genedlaethol Addysg Uwchradd (Welsh: National Certificate of Secondary Education; UK)
  • Like 1

If this really happened, gotta say the girl was rather ingenious. And the guy....well, what can you say. Clearly, it wasn't his life savings, so he'll be fine.

So what happened to the girl? Has the guy spoken to her? Or did she disappear off the face of the earth?

If this really happened, gotta say the girl was rather ingenious. And the guy....well, what can you say. Clearly, it wasn't his life savings, so he'll be fine.

So what happened to the girl? Has the guy spoken to her? Or did she disappear off the face of the earth?

All I know is my friend stopped answering calls when he told him about the mystery door in the condo and I believe he's gone back to Alaska or wherever he was working.

I am just back from conduction a indepth investigation into the TGAU scheme over a period of at least 8 pints together with my pals at the local beer trough. We have collected all necessary meaningless evidences to prove beyond reasonable value that TGAU scheme IS a scam*

And before our attention drifted back to the waitress with the mini-mini skirt and the wonderfully filled tight blouse, we also came to the unprovable conclusion that you, mr. toad and your partner in crime must be the leaders behind the "buy-condo-off-plan" scam that is still going on in thailand... only due to the many warnings of the esteemed members of the ThaiVisa family, the message finally got out: neverdie neverbuy off plan... so you two guys had to come up with a new scheme in order to finance your mia nois...

be warned... you are under observation... listen to the soon coming knocks on your door wai.gif

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

What is TGAU?

Can anybody explain or post a link what TGAU is? Googling TGAU and TGAU Thailand came up with nothing.

Go to the Pub forum and read ALL of the currently 6 pages of posts about TGAU and you will be not at all wiser whistling.gif

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

What is TGAU?

Can anybody explain or post a link what TGAU is? Googling TGAU and TGAU Thailand came up with nothing.

Go to the Pub forum and read ALL of the currently 6 pages of posts about TGAU and you will be not at all wiser whistling.gif

One page was enough for me......I'm relieved, nothing fishy going on.

• Like 1

What is TGAU?

6 pages of and still no wiser, no wonder its posted in the pub section. Need to down a bottle of lao kao in order to understand it.mad.gifmad.gif

• Like 1

What is TGAU?

6 pages of and still no wiser, no wonder its posted in the pub section. Need to down a bottle of lao kao in order to understand it.mad.gifmad.gif

let me know if it works... my 8 pints did NOT... so I might to have to switch too thumbsup.gif

I went to an Aussie Ball in the 90s where a chap was proudly showing off his new girlfriend to all and sundry. The chick in question was about 6 feet 1, shoulders like The Rock, a head bigger than Jay Leno and a voice more gravely than Rizzo from M*A*S*H.

Of the 500 people in the room, he was the only one that didn't know. Apparently.

I am just back from conduction a indepth investigation into the TGAU scheme over a period of at least 8 pints together with my pals at the local beer trough. We have collected all necessary meaningless evidences to prove beyond reasonable value that TGAU scheme IS a scam*

And before our attention drifted back to the waitress with the mini-mini skirt and the wonderfully filled tight blouse, we also came to the unprovable conclusion that you, mr. toad and your partner in crime must be the leaders behind the "buy-condo-off-plan" scam that is still going on in thailand... only due to the many warnings of the esteemed members of the ThaiVisa family, the message finally got out: neverdie neverbuy off plan... so you two guys had to come up with a new scheme in order to finance your mia nois...

be warned... you are under observation... listen to the soon coming knocks on your door wai.gif

First of all let me introduce myself, I am Herr Tony the Tiger (BKK chapter) and I work as an independent investigator of all dodgy scams that appear on the world wide local interweb.

As stated above, I am independent and I have no connections the Tigerclaw industries nor the owners of the said company.

For a long time now I have been investigating Messrs. Neverdie, Toady & Soutpeel of Tigerclaw industries, as there products (and the investment into the products) seem too good to be true.

However, after extensive research, I am able to confirm that Tigerclaw industries and the associated directors are squeaky clean.

So convinced was I by my findings that I will definitely be investing my life savings into this venture and I strongly suggest that others follow suit.

Kindest regards,

Tony the Tiger.

(Tigerclaw Independent Investigators).

Edited by tonytigerbkk
  • Like 1