Yingluck declines to commit when to return to Thailand

webfact

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wonder if they'll let her back in. Immigration seems to be turning away repeat offenders.

They can always cancel her, and Thaksin's, passports, but that would only happen if the junta was serious about fighting corruption at all levels.

I wouldn't be surprised if Thaksin bought her already a few other passports.

If they would be serious they would start to investigate if they can remove Thaksins Thai-Nationality as he has already another one. Double nationality might be OK in Thailand but triple?

More to the point, how much baggage was she carrying on the plane??? No mention in the news?

Such persons don't travel with lugage only handbagage as she has a wardrobe in her other hous in Europe......and ofcourse uses the VIP track on Svarnabumi.

By the way a biljonaires fam uses there own plane...

It´s only Thaksin whom has a aircraft in the family.

Thinking of the conditions of a Thai gaol, and those inmates that may disagree with my politics,,,

now considering the current political situation and the likelihood of a fair, non bias, and balanced trial by the fair non bias and balanced judges, (are you taking the p*ss)

would you come back? as or me, under these conditions, NOT A CINDERS CHANCE IN A SNOW STORM WOULD I COME BACK!!! and I suggest most people also would not,

Would anyone won't you back?

I wonder if they'll let her back in. Immigration seems to be turning away repeat offenders.

They can always cancel her, and Thaksin's, passports, but that would only happen if the junta was serious about fighting corruption at all levels.

And what does cancelling their passports achieve ????

Please do everyone a favor and stay away woman: everything you touch turns into total disaster. If you wanna 'commit' maybe someone can get you a bottle of sleeping pills.

She did us a favor by dissolving parliment but that wasnt enough for a carefully crafted plan 3 years in the making.

• Like 1

aussieuinthailand post # 25.

Thinking of the conditions of a Thai gaol, and those inmates that may disagree with my politics,,,

now considering the current political situation and the likelihood of a fair, non bias, and balanced trial by the fair non bias and balanced judges, (are you taking the p*ss)

would you come back? as or me, under these conditions, NOT A CINDERS CHANCE IN A SNOW STORM WOULD I COME BACK!!! and I suggest most people also would not,

Now considering the current political situation would you come back? as or me, under these conditions, NOT A CINDERS CHANCE IN A SNOW STORM WOULD I COME BACK!!! and I suggest most people also would not,

Does your reply come from you here in Thailand or outside of Thailand?

Your post implies that you seem to think that Thailand is such a dreadful place now .

Strange how some people come here for what they see, then want to change it to what they want.

Indeed your posting style is a credit to the late Chopper Read school of sophistication, culture and gentlemanly conduct for the aspiring Australian males who live abroad .

I seem to remember that interpol rejected all requests by Thailand to place a warrent on Thaksin so its doubtful they could bring him back if he doesn't want to come, I think the same would probably go for her if she decides to go awol

Edited by kmj
  • Like 1

I would think that now GP has given himself absolute power she would be daft to contemplate returning anytime soon.

There is an old saying that I forgot, something about power corrupts,the rest escapes me.

• Like 1

How May idiotic replies will we read on this one?

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Well yours is number 1 so thats a good start ..thumbsup.gif

And your number 2 clap2.gif DH

and yours is a bit late, but nice try anyway DH....rolleyes.gif must try harder 2/10...

I seem to remember that interpol rejected all requests by Thailand to place a warrent on Thaksin so its doubtful they could bring him back if he doesn't want to come, I think the same would probably go for her if she decides to go awol

I seem to remember no requests were ever issued to interpol from Thailand for his arrest... so please stop posting misinformation

she took eleven suitcases!

To be accurate, she and four others (including her son) took eleven suitcases, it puts a slightly different slant on things.

A total of 11 suitcases were checked on the flight two hours earlier.

Accompanying her on the flight included her niece and her son’s two close friends.

I seem to remember no requests were ever issued to interpol from Thailand for his arrest... so please stop posting misinformation

A quick google search came up with a few articles heres one

http://www.rednoticelawjournal.com/politically-based-red-notices/you-cant-always-get-what-you-want-interpols-rejection-of-red-notice-requests/

And another

http://thaifinancialpost.com/2011/08/16/interpol-never-issues-red-notice-against-thaksin/

Edited by kmj
  • Like 1

Your memory is certainly failing you, my friend. A red notice was indeed requested for Thaksin to Interpol and rejected. Reason stated was it did not meet Interpol's criteria, which could mean anything from paperwork not properly submitted to the request was obviously politically based.

Your memory is certainly failing you, my friend. A red notice was indeed requested for Thaksin to Interpol and rejected. Reason stated was it did not meet Interpol's criteria, which could mean anything from paperwork not properly submitted to the request was obviously politically based.

Agree with that, BAERBOXER thinks that's crap though, better watch out or he'll give you an ear full, one of his cornflakes was bad this morning

Former PM Yingluck leaves for France
By Digital Content

14061781541025-640x390x1.jpg

BANGKOK, July 24 -- Thailand's former prime minister Yingluck Shinawatra left the country early today to meet her brother, exiled former premier Thaksin Shinawatra in Paris for his 65th birthday celebration on Saturday.

Ms Yingluck, accompanied by her son Supasek Amornchat, departed Bangkok’s Suvarnabhumi Airport on Thai Airways International (THAI) flight TG930 at midnight.

Ms Yingluck had received permission from the ruling National Council for Peace and Order (NCPO) to leave the country on a European trip from last Sunday through August 10.

It was reported that Ms Yingluck is traveling to France with 11 pieces of luggage.

Ms Yinluck told reporters at the airport that this was her vacation and said “See you guys later when I return.”

Former foreign minister and deputy prime minister Surapong Tovichakchaikul is accompanying Ms Yingluck on the trip.

Mr Surapong said he received permission from the NCPO to leave the country and he was scheduled to return to Thailand on Sunday. (MCOT online news)

tnalogo.jpg
-- TNA 2014-07-24

Something is definitely "fishy" tho . . . given that August 10th was the date she had agreed to return which allowed the Junta to give her permission to leave in the first place, then her being coy now is somewhat curious . . .

What happens if she comes back on Aug. 9? Right into jail? An additional 14 court martial charges? Forced to hard labour? What's the penalty for not coming back exactly on Aug 10?

Something is definitely "fishy" tho . . . given that August 10th was the date she had agreed to return which allowed the Junta to give her permission to leave in the first place, then her being coy now is somewhat curious . . .

What happens if she comes back on Aug. 9? Right into jail? An additional 14 court martial charges? Forced to hard labour? What's the penalty for not coming back exactly on Aug 10?

She gets her chocolate rations reduced

Agree with that, BAERBOXER thinks that's crap though, better watch out or he'll give you an ear full, one of his cornflakes was bad this morning

Should I be frightened?

More to the point, how much baggage was she carrying on the plane??? No mention in the news?

The report stated 11 pieces.

Not much for a long stay but plenty of shopping in Paris and some major malls about half-way.