Outdoor folding chairs

jwdub

I've been having a difficult time looking for some inexpensive casual folding chairs for outdoor activity or to set up to kick back on the beach. Prefer the ones that fold up into a shoulder casing but would consider other types. Any info where I could find some would be appreciated.

I found this to be hit and miss. One day they have them, the next, they don't. I got mine at either Big C or Tesco. And I do see them there from time to time. You can also try SuperSports in the Central mall. Or the sports store at the outlet mall on Suk and Thepprasit.

There are 2 different kinds. Ones with arms and ones without. The ones without are super cheap and will bend easily. Especially with a larger person. The ones with arms are much better, 300B or so, and can hold a larger person easily. I've had mine for 4 years now and they are doing great.

• Like 1

• 7 years later...

18 minutes ago, phetphet said:

First type, I had two, the fabric rotted within 4 months.

They're great while they last though.

Edited by BritManToo

1 hour ago, taniasarah said:

Can anyone help on make of a good chair, currently got Laffuma recliners, great for lying back in the sun but not so good to use to sit at a table and eat. I appreciate, choosing is a personal choice, but advice on good quality and best place to purchase for price and choice would help.
We are in Portugal at the moment and will be travelling from South to up North in the UK on way home so can pop in to most places

1 hour ago, phetphet said:

Shipping to Portugal or the UK is gonna add up....