ThaiVisa user demographics

raybal5

I am young handsome and have a fantastically beautiful Thai girlfriend who earns more than I do.

I don't do polls.

I am an old grumpy cynic, my gf is ugly and I don't do polls as well

• Like 2

I am young handsome and have a fantastically beautiful Thai girlfriend who earns more than I do.

I don't do polls.

Didn't you forget to add that you're known for bending the truth so now and then ?

Edited by JesseFrank

I'm old (male, Australian), my wife's old (female, Thai/Australian) .. sheesh, even our kids (one of each, Thai/Australian) are getting old. We've got a Jeep in Oz and a Mazda in Thailand but no pets (used to but he also got old and we had to put him down). Had toast for breakfast and dinner at Gullivers.
  • Like 1

I don't do polls.

Didn't you forget to add that you're known for bending the truth so now and then ?

If so.....he for sure is not the only 1.....

I don't do polls.

I prefer to call it, 'spinning a yarn'. tongue.png

• Like 2

Out of the four descriptors, one is almost certainly true, one probably true, and two outrageously spinning a yarn into a ball of wool. laugh.png

• Like 1

Out of the four descriptors, one is almost certainly true, one probably true, and two outrageously spinning a yarn into a ball of wool. laugh.png

Damn you know me too well. biggrin.png

Thanks to all who replied but I am not interested in running a poll.  My query was to the Admins who I ecpect would have an accurate picture of member demographics.  Polls only show what respondents say whereas I was chasing a more accurate overview. 

I don't do polls.

So you go out with one of the those Thai/Chinese types, right?

Nothing to brag about, apparently so does about 99% of forum members whistling.gif

Nope she is not Thai/Chinese.

I'm happy to share exact demographics if I know which ones you want. All info is in Google Analytics aggregated data.

Don't fudge things with facts!

Mind you I'd like to know what percentage of members are signed up with a Thai dating agency if you can find that info.....