Similar breakfast to irovers in jomtien?

engrin

"Just wondering if Jomtien has a place that provides a similar breakfast to Irovers in Pattaya? 99 baht and so much food! I leave that place full and satisfied! "

Also a few weeks closer to death, I suspect. Irovers surely does the most unhealthy breakfast in Pattaya, tasty as it may be.

Personally I prefer the 160B buffet at the Denmark hotel which has regular breakfast items and a lot more besides, and also includes things that may actually increase my life expectancy or at least not reduce it.

"Just wondering if Jomtien has a place that provides a similar breakfast to Irovers in Pattaya? 99 baht and so much food! I leave that place full and satisfied! "

Also a few weeks closer to death, I suspect. Irovers surely does the most unhealthy breakfast in Pattaya, tasty as it may be.

Personally I prefer the 160B buffet at the Denmark hotel which has regular breakfast items and a lot more besides, and also includes things that may actually increase my life expectancy or at least not reduce it.

I assume he wants a traditional english brekkie not ham and bread.I have had the I rovers brekkie, with mates, a bit too greasy for me, but plenty that are not greasy, Simple Simon, one of the best english brekkies about, and Irish Wolfhound the same

Sir

I Rovers do more than 1 item for breakfast too

I Rovers do more than 1 item for breakfast too

I'm sure they do. But the 99B breakfast special mentioned was the one under discussion, and apparently the OP appreciates a big plateful of it.

You can get a big plateful of bacon, eggs, toast, jam, orange (flavoured) juice and fresh coffee at the hotel Denmark in their buffet, plus a lot of other things. Tea and coffee refills are included, of course. What they dont do is beans, fried bread and black pudding. Whether that is a deal breaker depends on the individual, of course, but I do think that it is a viable alternative in Jomtien. In fact I think it's the best breakfast in Jomtien.

I've had the Irover breakfast a few times (I used to live nearby) and my main objection to it was that the coffee was instant.

Simple Simon, soi 5, Jomtien, but 120 baht if i remember correctly. Never check price there, because its a great brekkie,aND THEY SELL BACON, SAUSAGE ETC, so my bin is normaly about 800 baht for mine and gf brekkie plus purchases of product.

You really haven't understood or read his question properly have you. All you have done is name a place that does a decent English breakfast. It is dearer than i-rovers and you got a lot less food, so not what the OP is looking for. To answer the OP's question, I don't think you will find another place that serves the same amount for the same price or even slightly higher priced. The i-rovers is a one off in that respect. Agree about some of the food you can buy in Simon's though.