What Are You Doing During The Week End?

Bluecat

I have been asked the question many times.

What am I doing when I am not working in Thailand?

Staying home, going out, travelling, whatever,...

As for me, I have to say that I am travelling so much that I stay home most of the time, except for some cooling off outings on Friday night and sometimes, on saturday night,...

except for some cooling off outings on Friday night and sometimes, on saturday night,...

Tawandeng on Rama 3.

La Luna on soi 24, Sukumvit.

Forte, before soi 26 Sukumvit, now RCA

Qbar, soi 11 Sukumvit

and quite a few others,...

Many of my Thai friends tell me that they sleep in.

Well I like to visit the Wat and offer my respects and pray for happiness. Then I will go for lunch with a friend and chat till noon and go home for a nap then I will take a walk until the evening and go for dinner before resting for the day. On Sundays, I will try and learn something new on my PC like doing some video editing.

Before you know it the Sunday is gone and I am one more day nearer to Kingdom come. :o

except for some cooling off outings on Friday night and sometimes, on saturday night,...

Tawandeng on Rama 3.

La Luna on soi 24, Sukumvit.

Forte, before soi 26 Sukumvit, now RCA

Qbar, soi 11 Sukumvit

and quite a few others,...

La Luna hasn't been La Luna for many many months now. It's now a place called X Club or somesuch, apparently with a similar theme to Forte/Orbit/etc.

Cheers!

Bluecat,

Is Forte still rocks? Those girls are still pretty?

Do fill me in!

Actually not as much as before according to me, anyway.

They moved from Sukkumvit to RCA and the shows, girls and setting changed.

I do not like it that much anymore and plan to go to the new trendy places (based on my young Thai colleagues comments), i.e. clubs,discos on soi Thonglor,...

I'll keep you posted,... :o

jaysus...what you guys do in BKK is boring and predictable...a more cogent thread would be 'what do you do on the weekend in some upcountry backwater? 'oh...had a meal of stir fried monitor lizard and weeds (light on the nam pla), walked down to the 7-11 to buy some smokes...had to dodge the dogs that dislike anything not on a motorbike and fat falangs in particular...traded greetings with young locals 'falang, fukc you!...'...'thai...I love to fukc your mother!...', watched a thai soap opera on tv, played with the kids some and went to bed with a good book...there was some activity down the wat but it is too hot and the mosquitos are a bother...

Saturday Night Fever...

This weekend , me and my brother ( Haroihenry) are travelling to Pennsylvania from Uk to kick our sisters husbands arse for being an ######, we will visit Pittsburgh and pay for the company of several young ladies,for nefarious munes which will be nice... :o