Thaksin & Yingluck share karaoke duet at Paris birthday party (VIDEO)

webfact

Thaksin & Yingluck share karaoke duet at Paris birthday party (VIDEO)
By Coconuts Bangkok

karaoke.jpg?itok=C8uDo2Ee

PARIS: -- Two of Thailand's former prime ministers reunited over the weekend for an important matter of some karaoke and cake.

Former PM Thaksin Shinawatra was joined by younger sister and former PM Yingluck Shinawatra at his 65th birthday party in Paris to sing a love song together that meant more a million words.

“I’d like to soothe you because I know you’re lonely, but my feelings cannot be described in words,” Yingluck sang. “I want you to know I care, so I made these paper stars for you as symbols of my love.” [read more...]

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co//2014/07/28/thaksin-yingluck-share-karaoke-duet-paris-birthday-party-video

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2014-07-28

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For what is this stupid report?

Stop talking about them, stop reporting

For whom is it good?

a friend of mine did karaoke, too with his sister.

But I could not see any report.

May be because he is not a criminal?

He also did not steel billions from a country,

he did not order murders and he did not cause friendly people to hate each other

Edited by sweatalot
  • Like 2

A post commenting on moderation has been removed. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately via the report function. We do have the ability to remove objectionable messages and will make every effort to do so if we determine that removal is necessary. Please use the report button only for posts in blatant violation of the forum rules. Misuse of the report button is not allowed. Removal is a manual process so please realize we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately. Responding to objectionable messages is discouraged.

• Like 1