Ms Yingluck and Pheu Thai members face indictment from the EC

Lite Beer

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This virtually guarantees Ms. Yingluck will not return from her 'holiday'. Especially now, that the NCPO is digging into the books on the rice scam scheme, she knows there will be even more criminal trials in her future if she returns. Of course, she is being 'driven' out of Thailand and not fleeing prosecution.

I read in another news source Yingluck is looking for a school in London for her eleven year old son. Her son living in London with her living in Thailand? I don't think so.

Maybe she understands now, that if a Thai studies in the UK, he returns to Thailand and is totally immune and can do all sh*t he likes.

On the contrary, it should teach her not to be a coward; but face charges and stand up for yourself,if you did nothing wrong. Instead of being a shameless scared puppy, running abroad to avoid consequences.

Sorry ikke ... you've just been crushed

Not at all suprised. The establishment has been trying to eliminate any challenges since 2006 to pave an easy way for the Dem Party to form the government. In less than 10 years, the TRT and their successive parties and politicians have been dissolved and banned. Meanwhile, all charges and indictments relating to the Dem Party have been thrown out of court or quietly delayed even though they have been charged for election fraud and illegal donations. Que sera sera.

• Like 1

This virtually guarantees Ms. Yingluck will not return from her 'holiday'. Especially now, that the NCPO is digging into the books on the rice scam scheme, she knows there will be even more criminal trials in her future if she returns. Of course, she is being 'driven' out of Thailand and not fleeing prosecution.

I read in another news source Yingluck is looking for a school in London for her eleven year old son. Her son living in London with her living in Thailand? I don't think so.

Her son was in boarding school the whole time Yingluck was PM. He was only visiting in Thailand. Ms Yingluck will probably move to the very large townhouse her brother bought, when he was owner of Manchester City FBC, so her son can come home to see her on weekends. Many Hi-So Thais and even Americans don't personally raise their children. One of my best girlfriends was raised by her New Orleans 'Mammy' and hardly saw her jet-setting parents.

Yingluck and her son will have a very hard time staying in London if she tries to stay away. I think if she does not come back the NCPO will immediately cancel her passport and label her a fugitive.

They then could announce that Interpol is looking for her and her son and have her deported and or arrested.

Remember places like the UK, US and Holland need to keep the Thais happy in this area as they want the Thais to give them their criminals also.

Look at all the crap the Thais went through so the Americans could get their gun runner.

No matter how Thailand plays it they will not get any help from normal overseas countries.

It's simple, it will be viewed as politically motivated by a country that is being run by a gentleman with absolute power, which, taking it to the extreme,includes the use of execution.

Would not take a very smart lawyer to argue that one?

If you were Thaksin or Yingluck would you come back at this time?

• Like 2

So will the EC prosecute Suthep for making a farce of the same election by ordering people to prevent access to the polling booths?

Well we can live in hope.

The thing is, Suthep turned up at court yesterday.

• Like 1

Well we now know which side the EC and their masters are on.

Indict the populists and slap the hand of the representative (Suthep) of the elite of Thailand.

I have no brief for the Shinawatra family but at least when they lined their pockets they also helped the lower classes.

• Like 1

Yes, the EC are the cleanest of clean.

What a complete shower, now they show their true colors now their nemesis are out of the way.

They will be a few more that will have the open fist up their backs controlling them making sure as many indictments as possible will be made ensuring that Yingluck et all will not be be returning,for the time being anyway.

"now their nemesis are out of the way"

"nem·e·sis [nem-uh-sis] Show IPA
noun, plural nem·e·ses [nem-uh-seez] Show IPA .
something that a person cannot conquer, achieve, etc.: The performance test proved to be my nemesis.
an opponent or rival whom a person cannot best or overcome.
( initial capital letter ) Classical Mythology . the goddess of divine retribution.
an agent or act of retribution or punishment. "

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/nemesis

Former-PM Yingluck can hardly be described as the EC's "nemesis", if only because they're still here, while she herself is history. Such is the way for most politicians, their brief moment of glory passes, but the institutions continue. wink.png

She ignored their advice & concerns, while they were trying to organise the election in February, and kept trying to avoid meeting them, the elections were flawed & annulled, and the EC was proven right. She followed orders from her clone, and was "best or overcome", very far from being "the goddess of divine retribution" ! laugh.png

Edited by Ricardo
  • Like 2

Whether you like it or not, Thaksin has been running Thailand, by proxy for a very long time now, even when Abisit was PM.
This will continue to be the status quo, for a very long time.
Money talks and bullshit walks.
The best way to kill a snake is to cut off its head.
Not let it leave the country to continue its venomous campaign of sytematic and deliberately mis leading and abusing the people for finacial gains.

Edited by Paulzed
  • Like 1

Her son was in boarding school the whole time Yingluck was PM. He was only visiting in Thailand. Ms Yingluck will probably move to the very large townhouse her brother bought, when he was owner of Manchester City FBC, so her son can come home to see her on weekends. Many Hi-So Thais and even Americans don't personally raise their children. One of my best girlfriends was raised by her New Orleans 'Mammy' and hardly saw her jet-setting parents.

Yingluck and her son will have a very hard time staying in London if she tries to stay away. I think if she does not come back the NCPO will immediately cancel her passport and label her a fugitive.

They then could announce that Interpol is looking for her and her son and have her deported and or arrested.

Remember places like the UK, US and Holland need to keep the Thais happy in this area as they want the Thais to give them their criminals also.

Look at all the crap the Thais went through so the Americans could get their gun runner.

No matter how Thailand plays it they will not get any help from normal overseas countries.

It's simple, it will be viewed as politically motivated by a country that is being run by a gentleman with absolute power, which, taking it to the extreme,includes the use of execution.

Couldn't be them in the first place my family had morals, they brought me up different than being selfish and suspect in what they enter into.

We were not greedy people, we did not deceive, we were humble along with our neighbours and friends.

1 thing that gets into my gullet, how can anyone order the killing of drug users on the scale he did.??? your hero's this family, your posts tell me this.

So you would come back if it was you or are you simply unable to answer my post without your usual ramblings?

And what in the world do your first two sentences mean?

Well we now know which side the EC and their masters are on.

Indict the populists and slap the hand of the representative (Suthep) of the elite of Thailand.

I have no brief for the Shinawatra family but at least when they lined their pockets they also helped the lower classes.

And that makes everything they did OK?

Couldn't be them in the first place my family had morals, they brought me up different than being selfish and suspect in what they enter into.

We were not greedy people, we did not deceive, we were humble along with our neighbours and friends.

1 thing that gets into my gullet, how can anyone order the killing of drug users on the scale he did.??? your hero's this family, your posts tell me this.

So you would come back if it was you or are you simply unable to answer my post without your usual ramblings?

Ginjag's meaning seems very clear to me, and I second it.

• Like 2

Her son was NOT living and attending a boarding school when the protests were happening.

You may have forgotten but i remember reading about the whistleblowers from the parents in her sons school here and her public announement to leave her son out of politics. Then she transferred him to another school in her haven of supporters in the north

Sent from my GT-S5310 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

She was NOT PM during the protests either. She had dissolved Parliament in December. So, I never said her son was in boarding school in England during the protests and he was only visiting her in Thailand during that time until he would return to boarding school in England.

Straw man argument, much?

Funny but i remembered the protests starting before november

Sent from my GT-S5310 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Your usual propaganda, If you did not understand my first 2 sentences then sorry -pretty obvious really. It means I was brought up to be a better person with morals. do you understand that or do you need help.

So in other words I would NOT have got myself in their position in the first place--GET IT. I am able to answer you crazy question.

• Like 2

I wouldn't worry about it too much as it will get postponed or dropped the same as the trial against Abhisit and Suthep has.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/746722-criminal-court-postpones-trial-against-abhisit-and-phra-suthep/

One would hope that BOTH trials will be brought in front of a judge and evidence shown. Then at least it stops people from saying the courts are bias.

they took milions of baths w00t.gif and the will get a fine of between 20,000-200,000 baht.....100 years ago it could be quiet a sum ....but today?...are those laws not ridiculous to encourage people to continue to steal.

it is a coup d'etat, so go for it ......change the law, put them in jail, and confisc all the money they have, make a right example that the entire world will aplaud.

coffee1.gif

• Like 2

It was pretty obvious at the time and in the end was a simple decision. I wonder if this will impact on Yinglucks return to Thailand.

I hope she runs like a scared rabbit just like her brother. No better indictment could be hoped for.

As I have pointed out on many times . Thailand is a member of Interpol so the Thai's could easily have them (the Shin's) arrested and extradited back.

UNFORTUNATELY this will never happen

Money talk ! coffee1.gif

As I have pointed out on many times . Thailand is a member of Interpol so the Thai's could easily have them (the Shin's) arrested and extradited back.

Ahhh, but they don't. I don't think it took a gypsy with a deck of tarot cards to divine that some sort of charges were coming down the road, yet Ms. Ex-PM got the 'get out of Thailand free' card prior to SHTF. You have to ask yourself, why the free pass when the "Shins" are flight risks, and why no Interpol involvement when we get stories every month about this and that "average joe" fugitive being caught and extradited back home from Thailand. Mel Brooks in the History of the World should have say instead, "It's good to be billionaires!" They all have Teflon coatings just like virtually all Western leaders who kow tow for 'Campaign Financing" (read: legalized bribing). The West has corruption down to a science. No wonder the Shins are welcome with open arms and protected.

Edited by connda
  • Like 1