Drunk Russian attacks pregnant woman, cops

Rimmer

Send the excuse of a man to jail for 2 years then send him home and ban him from Thailand for good. <deleted> Im sure he passed many men on his way but only attacked women. I hope the woman and her unborn baby will be ok

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

deleted

So you place, crime, prostitution. muggings,. murders and rapes all in the same category as the Russians and consider that the Russians are nothing more than just garbage.

Do you mean there is no such thing as a respectable, decent law abiding Russian? Or are you one of those who considers that all races have the same traits with very few exceptions to the rule?

Hitler also believed that the Russians were an inferior race, perhaps you agree with him?

Edited by petercool
  • Like 1

This is better, get rid of the visa ruuners etc etc. Make room for this sort of quality tourist.

quality tourist.... in pattaya? lol. hes a border runner and yall know it. i go to immigration every 3 months for the last 8 years. if you are too poor to do this.... maybe you should stop spending your money on hookers in pattaya. or go home.

or do what i do and bring snacks , fruits and GIVE it to immigration guys. it goes smoother...

Absolute scum, take him to the airport ( after a good kicking ) and ban him for life from coming here. Maybe this would send a message that scum like him are no longer welcome. Eventually the message might get through And us honest, decent people who just want a peaceful life here with our families will be left in peace

• Like 2

I can't believe all these anti-Russian posts! What's your problem with them guys ?

The problem here is not he is a Russian, but that he was too drunk!

How many times did we see same bad, stupid, brawling attitude from drunk Farangs ?

I can't count... Way too many!

If we had to send back home all Farangs who drink too much,

all fly to western Europe would be full during weeks... sad.png

Edited by Pattaya46

The article does bring one question to mind in a glaring fashion - WHY is a pregnant woman sleeping in the streets? Are there no agencies in the government to assist people like this? Even going to a temple would be better than sleeping in the street.

Well, but everyone, esp. a pregnant lady, should be free to sleep on the roadside w/o fear of molestation!

• Like 1

He bears a striking resemblance to a certain Russian leader named Vladimir.whistling.gif

( in looks not actions, I hasten to add! )

Reminded me of a skinny Dolf Lundgren myself.

That's who I was trying to think of...from the Rocky movie..".I yam from So-vyet U-nion, I yam fighting dis Rocky Bal-bowa!"

Thanks. How could I forget the name of one of our finest actors?

I can't believe all these anti-Russian posts! What's your problem with them guys ?

The problem here is not he is a Russian, but that he was too drunk!

How many times did we see same bad, stupid, brawling attitude from drunk Farangs ?

I can't count... Way too many!

If we had to send back home all Farangs who drink too much,

all fly to western Europe would be full during weeks... sad.png

Yep. Not too much Russian-lover either, but usually things are a bit questioned before people are lynched. When it's Russian, no questions made like "why", or "is this the whole story and absolute true" or... Kicking sleeping pregnant woman for no reason, and after grab other one's tit like it was only thing to do??? Ok, things happens...

He certainly should be deported and blacklisted. What a tosser

That's way too light.

Jailed is more like it for a couple of years at least. No room for people like this in society.

Though I must admit it is bizarre. Just randomly going up and kicking a pregnant woman... Even for a boisterous violent drunk. I find it more than odd.

Edited by happysanook

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

This is better, get rid of the visa ruuners etc etc. Make room for this sort of quality tourist.

That's quite a leap in logic even for a typical Thai Visa farang analysis of events. Why not blame global warming and the Ebola outbreak on Thai immigrations policy too?

Following the same unassailable logic, I suppose arresting pickpockets makes room for more bank robbers and detaining jaywalkers clears the stage for more terrorists.

Ah, yes, you can tell by his evening attire that he's one of the "quality tourists" that TAT is always boasting about.

"..."quality tourists" that TAT is always boasting about."

I thought it was Thai Visa posters who were always boasting about their own irreplaceable contribution to the economy and how, if they took off, the whole country would fall into (w)rack & ruin. For all we know, the guy in the photo could be a regular contributor here at TV. Might even be one of the fabled teachers of English who have been in a tizzy about their immigrations status and fill up numerous threads in the TV "education" forums in barely coherent English.

Edited by Suradit69
  • Like 1

got to ask!!!!! Do Russians get those shorts handed out to them on the flight to Thailand...here is your pea nuts sir and your free beach shorts,,,, wai.gif

Maybe just me,, or do they all wear the same outdated shit...giggle.gif

• Like 1