How are you going to die?

thailiketoo

My plan/hope is to die here in Thailand when I am 99 years old, during crazy sex with my 19 year old super hot wife (who loves me to bits)

I think that would be a great way to go...

Edited by khunpa
  • Like 1

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My plan/hope is to die here in Thailand when I am 99 years old, during crazy sex with my 19 year old super hot wife (who loves me to bits)

I think that would be a great way to go...

That is absolutely one of the worst and most frustrating ways to go. You die with blue balls.

Two minutes after would be much better.

• Like 2

We invariably never die the way we would like to.Like a thief in the night we are caught unawares.As the thais like to say'dont think too much"

You might want to think enough to read the OP which says, "If my math is right that's about 60% died in Thailand and didn't use any health insurance during that process.  So maybe if one looks at the actual way old folks die in Thailand health insurance is not such a big deal here?  It is nice to have health insurance but what are the odds that an old guy in Thailand really needs it? "

ok point taken.Some health cover is good.What if you have a bad accident say in a car or scoooter,you are not dead but badly injured?I got cover 100% at age 60.did n't cost much and i've never had to use it as yet,but thats what its for "insurance against the possibility"

regards SBC.

We invariably never die the way we would like to.Like a thief in the night we are caught unawares.As the thais like to say'dont think too much"

You might want to think enough to read the OP which says, "If my math is right that's about 60% died in Thailand and didn't use any health insurance during that process.  So maybe if one looks at the actual way old folks die in Thailand health insurance is not such a big deal here?  It is nice to have health insurance but what are the odds that an old guy in Thailand really needs it? "

ok point taken.Some health cover is good.What if you have a bad accident say in a car or scoooter,you are not dead but badly injured?I got cover 100% at age 60.did n't cost much and i've never had to use it as yet,but thats what its for "insurance against the possibility"

regards SBC.

Flipping a new look of Thailand’s debit card, Krungthai Bank jointly with Dhipaya Insurance to launch KTB Shop Smart Palladium, the first time of debit card covering 3 types of insurances including Personal Accident up to 1,000,000 Baht; the damage to goods and products and the protection for burglary of money withdrawn from debit card and at ATM machine. Moreover, it also added up the extra services of 24-hour Roadside Assistance.  They didn't care how old I was. 

wifey gets really stuffed ideas from her girfriends, who 'they know everything'...

Her Life Policy renewal just came in and she starts up about it being bad to have...

...reckons only bad people have them and kill each other...

... so yesterday morning I reached my tolerance in trying to show I am not a badman ; and I rang the company.

After a few emails; I cancelled the Policy on her - thatby the way she had no choice to raise in the first place for her mortgage requirements.

...:" now only she can kill me, and I don't have to worry anymore about being a suspected plotter on her life&money- that was her ex, who firstly threw kitchen pots at her, then tried to throw her down the front steps when she had come back for her stuff...