Internet Cafe Wireless

tallen1966

Doe's anybody know where there is a wireless internet cafe in Pattaya? Also, is wireless internet safe? I pay my bills online and I don't want my account to be accessed by strangers.

Thanks

Two doors from The Boat restaurant on second road is a place, 2 baht /minute. Don't know about security, I have used it no problem (so far).

I'm sure everone on this board is a very nice fellow, or lady ( else he/she, would not have an interest in the fair city ) however, telling people who you don't know, you want somewhere to go to give out all your nice personal information on line, can not be the best of ideas. Mods on the forum may wish to help the less security aware.

Doe's anybody know where there is a wireless internet cafe in Pattaya? Also, is wireless internet safe? I pay my bills online and I don't want my account to be accessed by strangers.

Thanks

Why wireless? Use the keyboard and delete your cookies and files. Some banks will give you a one time use password.

There are loads of high speed internet shops all over Pattaya. I like the shop across the street from the Tops Supermarket. It's in the little mall on the left, 40 baht for an hour. Not the cheapest but the A/C is good and the girl who takes your money if pretty.

Winner Inn Hotel, on Soi Buakhaw, has a pretty good internet shop, open to walk-ins, I use it pretty often. The price there is 30 baht for an hour. You can use your own laptop if you want. (Hotel room with A/C is 400 - 450 baht.)