First Trink, then Stickman, who’s next?

WorriedNoodle

Just read this weeks column and no way that is the original guy, The person doing it now comes across as a wimp or someone with strong female tendencies.

'Female tendencies'!

What, because he posted a picture of an elephant?

It comes across as somebody keen to show that there is more to that particular area than just a load of seedy nightlife. Which fits with the Stick, who's seemed keen to move away from that world for some time.

Considering that some here find it hard to imagine a normal bar where people just go to drink and chat with friends, though, I think he might be wasting his breath.

• Like 1

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Go to any bar on Soi Buakow in Pattaya and you will find a hundred boring old farts spouting exactly the same pointless prattle that Trink and Stickman have been spouting for years.

Personally I am glad they are both leaving as that way I am much less likely to come across their inanities by accident.

Wow, steady on the truth is not allowed on here.

So are you gonna ask Kitten how many bars she frequents to arrive at this expert conclusion? And how much she reads Stick to know what he spouts weekly? Unless you believe the, "by accident" claim.

'Kitten' is a 'he' laugh.png With whom I agree on this issue BTW coffee1.gif

how can it be the same man. No passing off as beauties avg to below avg looking thai bar girls.

my BAD this feature is still there.

God awful teeth on one of them............lol. The worst teeth belong to a Rainbow 4 dancer- hands down.....lol. She would need complete destruction and then restoration-yet she does get farang customers-go figgure.

Its not the same man! anyways sex sells-elephants dont!

Edited by choochoo

Go to any bar on Soi Buakow in Pattaya and you will find a hundred boring old farts spouting exactly the same pointless prattle that Trink and Stickman have been spouting for years.

Personally I am glad they are both leaving as that way I am much less likely to come across their inanities by accident.

Wow, steady on the truth is not allowed on here.

So are you gonna ask Kitten how many bars she frequents to arrive at this expert conclusion? And how much she reads Stick to know what he spouts weekly? Unless you believe the, "by accident" claim.

'Kitten' is a 'he' laugh.png With whom I agree on this issue BTW coffee1.gif

What kind of "He" would use a name like Kitten Kong? If I had known he was a in fact a he I would have changed my post. Not really fair is it?

If it was a guy I would ask what is the, "the same pointless prattle that Trink and Stickman have been spouting for years." Fell free to answer since you agree. An example of pointless prattle would be nice.

See, cause I don't think you are old enough to go to bars nor informed enough to read Stickman. I think you have jumped on the anti sex bandwagon and are riding along with an occasional quip as opposed to making an informed decision about liking/respecting a very popular internet publication.

Edited by thailiketoo

i like that article from a middle class thai girls point of view. She says good girls arent found on internet dating sites and bar areas.

Why cant guys understand this. That little girl you found at InSAnity disco is not a good girl......................lol. In conclusion-dont marry them.

Edited by choochoo

i like that article from a middle class thai girls point of view. She says good girls arent found on internet dating sites and bar areas.

Why cant guys understand this. That little girl you found at InSAnity disco is not a good girl......................lol. In conclusion-dont marry them.

Who is looking for good girls? Elizabeth Taylor said, "When the sun comes up I'll have morals again." Me too.

Girls from respectable backgrounds does not mean that they are "good" girls.

Know plenty of guys ripped off by so called respectable women and know some guys who have long, happy marriages with women from not such respectable backgrounds.

They are all individuals, good and bad. Why can't guys understand this?

I love bargirls but they are just not marriage materiall. You guys do know good thai boys wont marry a prostitute..................lol.

Nonsense. An ex hooker with three houses two new cars and 50 million baht in the bank gets the best of the Thai good boys. Wake up!

So is this just yet another thread about marrying whores now?

I think that choochoo guy was the only one talking about marriage. Although I would imagine the Stickman readership is mostly frustrated married guys in the West. Why do you read Stick?

I love bargirls but they are just not marriage materiall. You guys do know good thai boys wont marry a prostitute..................lol.

Generally, I'd agree with you, but, I do know exceptions to that rule.

STOP with the expections thing. They are called exceptions for a reason. You cant go thru life going for the exception.

Stickman contributor on successes helping girls with business. One in 10 years- and that one looked questionable-she had a farang sponsor also.

STOP with the expections thing. They are called exceptions for a reason. You cant go thru life going for the exception.

Stickman contributor on successes helping girls with business. One in 10 years- and that one looked questionable-she had a farang sponsor also.

Since 50% of all marriages in the West end in divorce and a much higher percent than that are unhappy but not divorced I believe if you marry anyone anywhere you are going for the exception.

The point I'm trying to make here and which apparently has gone over your head, is that not all good girls are good and not all bad girls are bad.

Each are individuals and should be treated as such.........geddit?

The point I'm trying to make here and which apparently has gone over your head, is that not all good girls are good and not all bad girls are bad.

Each are individuals and should be treated as such.........geddit?

for purposes of forums we cannot go person by person! Im sure if your daughter brought home an ISIS member you would be suspicious......................lol.

I remember stick quoting Boss Hogg as saying of the hundreds of Bargirls he had employed over the years who got married he could only think of one that was a lasting success. She must have been 'different' 99.9% are not.

Edited by jacky54

I remember stick quoting Boss Hogg as saying of the hundreds of Bargirls he had employed over the years who got married he could only think of one that was a lasting success.

And of course, Boss Hogg kept track of all those hundreds of girls he had employed and the state of their marriages.

Yeah.........right.

I remember stick quoting Boss Hogg as saying of the hundreds of Bargirls he had employed over the years who got married he could only think of one that was a lasting success.

And of course, Boss Hogg kept track of all those hundreds of girls he had employed and the state of their marriages.

Yeah.........right.

Very probably as whores usually keep in touch with each other and he employed enough of them

Yeah.........right.

Very probably as whores usually keep in touch with each other and he employed enough of them

As I said.

Yeah........right.

lets say boss is close to real number. say 2 out of 100 succedded. can some you compare divore rate of 50% to 98%-apparently some of you cant. Its not a good idea marrying number 37..............lol.

At least in the west girls do marry for love and want things to work out. Bargirls and marriage....lol. No offense to bargirls but lots of offense to those who think its works.

Anyways Stick shouldnt love something that cant love him back. Sell for what he can and give it all to charity if he thinks $150,000 is chump change.

Lettig it die is just stoopit- kind of like marry a bargirl.............lol

lets say boss is close to real number. say 2 out of 100 succedded. can some you compare divore rate of 50% to 98%-apparently some of you cant. Its not a good idea marrying number 37..............lol.

At least in the west girls do marry for love and want things to work out. Bargirls and marriage....lol. No offense to bargirls but lots of offense to those who think its works.

Anyways Stick shouldnt love something that cant love him back. Sell for what he can and give it all to charity if he thinks $150,000 is chump change.

Lettig it die is just stoopit- kind of like marry a bargirl.............lol

Have you ever been married? I'm questioning the statement that, "girls do marry for love" I've never met a man who had been married for more than 7 years say that. Are there a lot of homeless men living on the street who get married where you live?

More than one Thai has told me 99% of all Thai woman only marry falang for one reason and one reason only- MONEY

100 women I have met all over the world have told their daughters, "it's just as easy to fall in love with a rich man." Ugly rich guys get good looking wives the world over. Even Greek guys see below.

post-187908-0-71209100-1410767416_thumb.

yes marriage can lead to a better life.

its hard to put in a few words why northern girls are just a pain in the ass. Guys with no options(farangs) and girls with no options are the only reason they get together . And even then their goals are of 2 different worlds.

I really dont believe deep down in my heart a girl wants a sex tourist as a husband...............................lol.

I really believe a sex tourist will take anything as his bride............lol. And they really do.

Edited by choochoo
  • Like 1