The Democrat party to demand truth about Khao Yai land and house

webfact

It's always amusing to read Pheu-Thai supporters avoiding the subject completely and trying to say "But the Democrats did it as well." as if that makes it alright. They miss the point that most commentators on here don't care which party the accused belongs to. It just so happens that the most dirty and corrupt always belong to Pheu-Thai : what other kind of person would swear to obey a man like Thaksin to get power ?. The 310:0 amnesty bill vote was a real eye-opener for me to see the extent of the rot.

Yes. And I also get a laugh out of the yellow shirt sycophants saving, "no, no, not everywhere, only there". Bringing up an old political trick that is dead as a doornail is a great way to try to get us to watch your left hand, not the right hand. Good grief. You are a lousy magician, but so bad that you're funny.

Why would you not gladly and massively support a full enforcement of the land laws, letting the chips fall where they may? The Democrats, bless their tiny little hearts, have piled on the bandwagon here against Tarit. Great. But there are many, many open cases and new cases and cases yet to be revealed. There's the old case against the "clean army general" Surayud. There are numerous Suthep-and-family cases including a brand new one yesterday. There is this blatant case against Tarit. There is a dreadful case just west of Korat revealed by the army last week, involving 1,300 rai and a businessman of who-knows-what political persuasion? These are all cases that have been on the front page.

Who knows how many more there will be if whistleblowers are encouraged instead of suppressed and attacked by you?

Why do you only want to pursue one case? What makes YOU feel good that you are just as selective as the most extreme red shirt?

And tell me this, but I bet you won't: In deciding who to chase and prosecute, why do you care what political party crooks belong to? It seems to mean that if they belong to the "right" party, you oppose pursuing them. I believe that's exactly what you're saying and doing. It's disgraceful. Any answer?

It's always amusing to read Pheu-Thai supporters avoiding the subject completely and trying to say "But the Democrats did it as well." as if that makes it alright. They miss the point that most commentators on here don't care which party the accused belongs to. It just so happens that the most dirty and corrupt always belong to Pheu-Thai : what other kind of person would swear to obey a man like Thaksin to get power ?. The 310:0 amnesty bill vote was a real eye-opener for me to see the extent of the rot.

Yes. And I also get a laugh out of the yellow shirt sycophants saving, "no, no, not everywhere, only there". Bringing up an old political trick that is dead as a doornail is a great way to try to get us to watch your left hand, not the right hand. Good grief. You are a lousy magician, but so bad that you're funny.

Why would you not gladly and massively support a full enforcement of the land laws, letting the chips fall where they may? The Democrats, bless their tiny little hearts, have piled on the bandwagon here against Tarit. Great. But there are many, many open cases and new cases and cases yet to be revealed. There's the old case against the "clean army general" Surayud. There are numerous Suthep-and-family cases including a brand new one yesterday. There is this blatant case against Tarit. There is a dreadful case just west of Korat revealed by the army last week, involving 1,300 rai and a businessman of who-knows-what political persuasion? These are all cases that have been on the front page.

Who knows how many more there will be if whistleblowers are encouraged instead of suppressed and attacked by you?

Why do you only want to pursue one case? What makes YOU feel good that you are just as selective as the most extreme red shirt?

And tell me this, but I bet you won't: In deciding who to chase and prosecute, why do you care what political party crooks belong to? It seems to mean that if they belong to the "right" party, you oppose pursuing them. I believe that's exactly what you're saying and doing. It's disgraceful. Any answer?

In your failed effort to attempt to vilify another poster who justifiably highlights the shortcomings of a small but vocal segment of posters with their "but, but" nonsense, may I repeat a key statement of his that you obviously glazed over in your rush.

They miss the point that most commentators on here don't care which party the accused belongs to.

Apparenly you missed it too as you accuse him of having a polar opposite position to the one he mentions just above.

• Like 2

Always amusing to reAD Thai yeloow elitists blah blah blah

Any case involving politicians prosecuted by the DSI under Tarit since 2011is questionable. Not in that it may be fraudulent, but likely to be politically motivated and possibly malicious.

If you hoped to imply that the abhisit and suthep murder case was politically motivated or malicious by applying your "rule" you'll be out of luck. The indictment order for that case was signed by the Office of the Attorney General and accepted by the Courts, thus ratifying the charges - unless of course you're saying that the OAG and the Courts are politically motivated against the accused.

The Abhisit and Suthep murder cases were forwarded 3 years after the facts, but only shortly after both defendants had made it clear that they would not support an amnesty law that white washed Thaksin. So therefor it can be deemed political motivated.

It was malicious because Tarrit "forgot"to include himself in the charges as he was one of the decision makers at CRES, who decided to crackdown on the protesters.

Doesnt matter now.

The case should be heard.

Then the issue can be put to bed.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand
  • Like 1

[snip ] [snip ]

Apparenly you missed it too as you accuse him of having a polar opposite position to the one he mentions just above.

Well, I don't accuse him of that, he wrote it himself. All I did was comment about his polar opposite position. He isn't most commentators, he is one commentator who cares very much which political party is involved and goes on at length about it.

Did he ask you to post on his behalf? I would have bet a lot that he was able to answer for himself.

Any case involving politicians prosecuted by the DSI under Tarit since 2011is questionable. Not in that it may be fraudulent, but likely to be politically motivated and possibly malicious.

If you hoped to imply that the abhisit and suthep murder case was politically motivated or malicious by applying your "rule" you'll be out of luck. The indictment order for that case was signed by the Office of the Attorney General and accepted by the Courts, thus ratifying the charges - unless of course you're saying that the OAG and the Courts are politically motivated against the accused.

Was that the same OAG that dismissed terrorism charges against Thaksin as he was "out of the country" at the time and only appeared inciting violence and rebellion on big screens through the wonders of IT? 

Tarit has always had a propensity for serving those in power. Either persecuting opponents, trumping up charges, dismissing things with novel definitions of laws and covering up. He took that to new heights when serving PTP. 

It appears from the article that his wife is also a DSI operative/agent. Hope she can show she actually did something to justify her salary.

Looks like they will be investigated now. See how squeaky clean they are, including their source of wealth.

• Like 2

As Kimamey says, it is a politicians job to defend his or her party and throw as much muck as they can find about the oppotition.

This is about Tarit, a lying chameleon, who followed orders from his bosses (at home or abroad) and concentrated on political cases and ignored some high-profile criminal ones. Red Bull heir's case comes to mind, as does the unbelievable lies told in the Akayuth murder case.

What I find very interesting is that Tarit's wife Mrs Wassamon was a DSI official according to the Op. Yet more f-ing nepotism.

I don't know what Tarit & wife can be charged with in this case apart from lying, but he fully deserves any sh*t sticking that emerges.

• Like 1

[snip][snip] Tarit has always had a propensity for serving those in power. Either persecuting opponents, trumping up charges, dismissing things with novel definitions of laws and covering up. He took that to new heights when serving PTP. 

It appears from the article that his wife is also a DSI operative/agent. Hope she can show she actually did something to justify her salary.

Looks like they will be investigated now. See how squeaky clean they are, including their source of wealth.

You're not wrong AND it's good to come across a post that notes this. He was a vassal of the Democrats and even worse for Pheu Thai. But that was his job!! The DSI was formed and formulated to serve and answer to the government. In his own retchful and dreadful way, Tarit was in fact a *good* DSI chief, doing the job assigned, and quite often giving his government deniability.

So far as his ability to look after himself and friends, he probably was good at that, too, and one hopes he will have to account for that. But favouring government is a harder call - he was supposed to do that, and he did it for the Englishman and for Yingluck slavishly and, arguably, well.

The junta says it's going to change that definition of the DSI. Good. It can't be "Thailand's FBI" with that job description and function. One hopes a decent person will turn it into a proper investigatory bureau. The country needs one excellent such agency. And certainly without Tarit who, one can hope, will be tied up answering many questions about personal and professional conduct, both.

Please do not dig up land encroachment history. It will only shame some previous prime minister, ministers and generals.

And that surely is the reason for doing it, and being seen to do it, No Double Standards ! wink.png

Regardless of whether it is Sorayud or Thaksin or Tarit or whoever. whistling.gif

Yes for sure no double standard. The Dem Party should also demand the truth about the land forest encroachment on a mountain in Koh Samui by the son of Suthep, Tean Thaugsuban.

Fair enough Eric.  And he wouldn't be the first politician, high office holder or Hi So with a son (or daughter) who had ideas about the non-application of the laws of the land to their activities.  But I am not sure why it should be the job of the Democrat Party.  Was it some high official of the PTP who was meant to be driving the bulldozer this morning?????  If you have the evidence, why don't you lodge a private prosecution yourself?   If the evidence is good, the state prosecution office will probably take it over from you.    Go for it Eric.  Don't be shy.  But if you are acting on heresay evidence, just be prepared for the consequences.

Bull feathers.  I have many friends on Ko Samui, businessmen and land owners, and everyone there knows about the mountain, the mountain pickup truck mafia, and Tean Thaugsubahn.  If the case you are discussing was a deer, you couldn't hunt it with a ten gauge shotgun at pointblank range.  Go for it, DH, don't be shy--maybe Cheney can give you some pointers on hunting quail.