Email Notifications Have Ceased

udon

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are working on the problem.

Not trying to add to your hassles, just letting you know that as of 8.30 am, still no emails.

Anyway - nice to know I'm not the only one :o

Edited by Mobi D'Ark

As I said on the other thread, they've all stopped again - As from around mid morning.

Anyone else had a relapse as well?

Edited by Mobi D'Ark

• 3 weeks later...

Here we go again :D

No email notifications for overnight and early morning posts on topics that I subcribed to. The posts are shown in the topics subscritions of my control box, but no emails.

Anyone else have this problem again :o

Udon, are we the only ones that have this problem, or are we the only ones who complain about it?

Just wondering - is the email gremlin just targetting a limited number - like about 2? :o

Udon, are we the only ones that have this problem, or are we the only ones who complain about it?

Just wondering - is the email gremlin just targetting a limited number - like about 2? :o

I think it's just us...... the rest are too bloody lazy to write... :D

The application that send out those email notifications is called php_mail. I have checked it and I can't see any wrong configuration. Our NOC is in texas, US, and they are sleeping right now. I haven't reported this as an extremely urgent issue, so we will have to wait a few hours until the ordinary support staff are available. My best guess is that this will be resolved around 17.00-18.00 BKK time.

Thanks for your patience.

The application that send out those email notifications is called php_mail. I have checked it and I can't see any wrong configuration. Our NOC is in texas, US, and they are sleeping right now. I haven't reported this as an extremely urgent issue, so we will have to wait a few hours until the ordinary support staff are available. My best guess is that this will be resolved around 17.00-18.00 BKK time.

Thanks for your patience.

G, is it only affecting Mobi and me?

They ceased at 23:05 last night. (BKK time)

Just a shot in the dark, but all this trouble started for me about a week or so after I changed my email notifications from my hotmail a/c to my gmail a/c. Never had any probs when I used hotmail.

What email providers do you other guys use? If we're all on gmail, it might be worth changing to something more TV friendly? :o

Here we go, Here we go, here we go again :D

My email notifications stopped some time this afternoon.

A new twist this time. Some of the "non notifications" are in my control log - others aren't even there this time. Some new threads in the Pattaya Forum were not notified, but in my log, but there is at least one new thread that isn't in my log either.

Over to you george. :o

Support is working on it, best guess they will be up around 6pm today.

Quite a lot of work going on behind the scenes to keep this operation running smoothly eh ?

Most people probably don't have a clue at all the day-to-day stuff going on, but when something isn't working right, everybody knows about it right away !

Keep up the good work guys ! :o