Email Notifications Have Ceased

udon

Nada. Zero, so far.

Just started getting them at 12:30 Bangkok time, a whole bunch of them. Hope it stays.

Jeez, there is a torrent of them coming in - like a hundred or more. Looks like you may have found the problem. :D

Ditto... heaps of 'em... :D

Looks like it's fixed George. :o

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Floods Hit Sriracha!

Around noon today, huge torrents of emails began arriving in Sriracha, prompting individuals to seek methods to recover from the unexpected, but welcomed, deluge.

A man calling himself Sriracha John was seen desperately trying to cope with the ever-increasing number of emails. He still seemed happy and thanked the Heavens for opening up with the downpour.

Bangkok Herald-Examiner

--------------------------------------

Thumbs up, George.

:o

Not just me then :D

I wondered if the mails had gotten tied up somewhere in the convoluted path they take to my inbox.

They were stuck in those tubes.

Oh my, terrifically funny stuff, Insight... thanks for that link. :D

:o

Good to know that TV had access to those "round lottery balls to blast through the tubes" and free up our emails...

:D

Ted Stevens... :D:D:D:D

• 2 months later...
Hiccups overnight?

Various Email Notifications have ceased overnight.

Not all.

Is anyone aware of the problem in support?

cheers :o

I seem to be getting "new Topic" notifications, but few , if any "reply" notifications.

A new twist is that the replies are not even showing in my control box, as was the case on previous occassions, so I have no way of knowing what replies have been posted. I have found a whole load of replies on one thread that I didn't get notified about.

George? Anyone? Is thera problem?

I get my notifications, so it's not an error in the software or the server. Have you guys checked in your spam folders. Sometimes emails ends up in there.

Seems to be Ok now - nothing in the spam folder.

There were definitely a number of notifications last night that didn't appear, or show up under my topics in my control box.

One of those mysterious gremlins I guess :o

• 1 month later...

Hi George,

I don't know if it was connected, but shortly after asking for help in the internet forum about a trojan virus I picked up, my email notifications stopped. My topic subscriptions still show replies, but nothing is coming through on my email.

Nothing in the junk folder, and I have tested the email and it is working fine.

I have now got rid of my virus and am back to normal.

Anyone else have this problem?

As in my last post, still not receiving mail, but now it looks to me like it's not Thaivisa who has got the problem, I'm not receiving my usual load of mail from the Phuket Gazette either, so could it be the whole E-mail system server, I'm no expert but it looks strange.

Edited by sonthaya

I don't see anything wrong at my end, but it's been a couple of days since I received email notifications of new topics or topic replies. I searched my entire email environment for thaivisa emails, just to be sure they weren't being incorrectly flagged and filed. Nothing came up.

I hope someone is looking into this.

UC

I don't see anything wrong at my end, but it's been a couple of days since I received email notifications of new topics or topic replies. I searched my entire email environment for thaivisa emails, just to be sure they weren't being incorrectly flagged and filed. Nothing came up.

I hope someone is looking into this.

UC

It is being looked into. Could everyone who is not receiving notices tell us who your ISP is and/or e-mail server because it is effecting only some and not all. May help to pin it down. Need to find a common denominator.