Email Notifications Have Ceased

udon

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem is at the old server. I have opended a new support ticket, hope they will fix it quick!

Our new server will be up within 10 days, with much faster support, as we have now employed a Linux professional based in SE Asia.

Sorry George,

I know you won't want to hear this but they stopped again - about 2 hours or so ago.

Am I alone Udon?

It's working for me, that's how I know you posted a new response. May need to wait awhile while all DNS servers get updated and recognize the new e-mail IP from TV.

Edited by tywais

Mails are going out as they should. The mail software might need some fine tuning though. Have you checked your spam folders etc?

Can you email yourself from your forum control panel?

Yup, In the spam folder.

Sorry didn't think to check as never ben sent to spam before.

All Ok Now :o

Thanks George and sorry for the trouble

:o

avatar conflict with MERLINBKK, tywais

and based upon his "first and only post" :

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?s=...st&p=837817

not someone I'd want to be confused with... :D

Not sure why he would want to steal my avatar (It was created by me from bits and pieces), but you are right - looks like someone a few cards short of a full deck. :D

Same here. Checked my server logs and yesterday at 2:01 PM was the last e-mail from TV.

Issue resolved. The problem was that the new NOC forgot to add our domain name to the Ip address in the sendmail section. Now it shoukd work.

Don't flame me - pls tell me if its ok now ! :o

Just tried sending an e-mail through my profile and said sent successfully but never arrived. Checked my e-mail address in My Controls and it is still correct. My server logs still show as my last receipt:

Aug 7 14:01:36 www sendmail[21524]: k7771WgP021524: from=<[email protected]>, size=1282, class=0, nrcpts=1, msgid=<[email protected]>, proto=ESMTP, daemon=MTA, relay=[203.174.84.82]

Edited by tywais

Nada. Zero, so far.

Just started getting them at 12:30 Bangkok time, a whole bunch of them. Hope it stays.

Jeez, there is a torrent of them coming in - like a hundred or more. Looks like you may have found the problem. :o

Edited by tywais