Any one knows where I can buy asparagus seeds

ThaiLife

I'm looking for a supplier of asparagus seeds , as the local supplier of ready rooted small plants has had their latest crop for sale , killed off by a fungus 

Ive got a feeling that I once saw an online supplier that had some thing to do with a Thai agricultural university and seeds could be purchased from their web site . 

Just wondering if any one knows where I can buy asparagus seeds online in Thailand 

TLwai.gif

This company will ship to you:     http://sustainableseedco.com/heirloom-vegetable-seeds/

Thanks for the link, I will check them out thumbsup.gif

The asparagus variety that seem to be most popular here in Thailand are '' Brock's Improved and Imperial '' and most non Thailand based sellers don't seem to have them , so I was hoping to find a Thailand based online seller some where.  

TLwai.gif 

Hello All, if you do a forum search for asparagus, their was a thread started

by Joey Cano on getting plants from Kasset Uni in BKK, they have other plants

and trees for sale also.

If a forum search doesn't work, try a google search as that will bring up the TV

forum also.

I haven't seen seed for sale in Korat, but If you have a US/CC, for O/L shopping,

Burrells's in CO has good prices. The prices are for US shipping, they will ship

here, have bought pounds of seed from them and sent USPS Priority Mail.

rice555

Hello All, if you do a forum search for asparagus, their was a thread started

by Joey Cano on getting plants from Kasset Uni in BKK, they have other plants

and trees for sale also.

If a forum search doesn't work, try a google search as that will bring up the TV

forum also.

I haven't seen seed for sale in Korat, but If you have a US/CC, for O/L shopping,

Burrells's in CO has good prices. The prices are for US shipping, they will ship

here, have bought pounds of seed from them and sent USPS Priority Mail.

rice555

Thanks for the comment thumbsup.gif its appreciated .

I spotted a Thai seller of asparagus seeds on facebook , who by chance lived in a nearby village , my wife rang that seller and they did not currently have any seeds for sale but told my wife of some one in another nearby village who may help. This other seller has some Brock's improved seeds for sale at 500 Bhat per Kilo , so we bought two Kilos , we originally ordered 3,500 young cuttings from a grower but they all got infected by a fungus , and no one else locally had young plants for sale , so now we are attempting to grow from seed. 

a1_zps3796fd40.jpg

a2_zps7de1a59f.jpg

a3_zps787608ac.jpg

TLwai.gif