Man Bags. Why Don't More Farang Men Use These?

deknoiJT

Because they are FUGLY ?

Well, to me they are ... laugh.png

Maybe the style has changed?

Do you have a photo of what you have in kind?

I thought man bags are a gay thing and therefor not looking too bad.

I'm a gay. I don't carry no man bags. So I think you've got it wrong. They're a straight thing. Especially those fanny packs. They are unbelievably UGLY.

So you carry a purse?

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look how well "the gays" turn themselves out. Us "tough hetro dudes" should take note.

Wife beater vest dude or well groomed man.

I use a record bag as they are sometimes called, I also use a bum bag for out on the bicycle. Does that make me gay?

:D:D

Because they are FUGLY ?

I'm a gay. I don't carry no man bags. So I think you've got it wrong. They're a straight thing. Especially those fanny packs. They are unbelievably UGLY.

So you carry a purse?

I do have the trusty zipper coin purse in my pocket, if that's what you mean. Need the change for the BAHT BUS.

• Like 2

Why the h*ll would I go around with a handbag? You can call it what you like - manbag or whatever.

Limp wrists, mincing walk, ass cheeks grinding and, 'Oh, Sweetie, have you seen my latest manbag?'

Give me a break!

Yes, because that's what a bag does. It turns you into a homosexual from a 1970s sitcom.

• Like 1

Why the h*ll would I go around with a handbag? You can call it what you like - manbag or whatever.

Limp wrists, mincing walk, ass cheeks grinding and, 'Oh, Sweetie, have you seen my latest manbag?'

Give me a break!

Yes, because that's what a bag does. It turns you into a homosexual from a 1970s sitcom.

Oh ya? Well Pilgrim, me and John Wayne don't think so.

post-187908-0-94493000-1407404423_thumb.

Edited by thailiketoo

so JT ... just to put this one to bed, you are gay and you don't carry a man bag...all clear.

Now if I understand this, then you are basically saying non gay men should carry one - or risk being looked upon as gay?

Despite this risk, I am not gonna carry one ;)

This topic reminds me of this picture I came across recently on Twitter, it was titled 'the most french demonstrator ever' during the recent demonstrations in Paris.

Fully suited, booted and groomed with manbag in place yet he took the time to stop and throw rocks at the police :

post-44895-0-28823400-1407407546_thumb.p

When travelling I use a slightly earlier version of this one, it's a leather carry on bag, great for when you have to travel. I can easily fit two laptops and a whole bunch of other stuff in it :

post-44895-0-85982200-1407407556_thumb.j

I've had mine for well over 10 years now and it's still going strong.

Edited by ukrules
  • Like 1

Because they are FUGLY ?

So you carry a purse?

I do have the trusty zipper coin purse in my pocket, if that's what you mean. Need the change for the BAHT BUS.

So JT, Just because you don't carry a bag means that it's a hetro thing.......doesn't make sense, I've seen gay guys with man bags before.

I carry a bag, it's got a camera a lenses in it, goes everywhere with me, it also has my wallet & medication I need to take after reading one of JT's posts....keeps me calm ;)

The bag, unlike me, is stylish

This topic reminds me of this picture I came across recently on Twitter, it was titled 'the most french demonstrator ever' during the recent demonstrations in Paris.

Fully suited, booted and groomed with manbag in place yet he took the time to stop and throw rocks at the police :

attachicon.gifTheFrenchDemonstrator.png

Great photo ukrules. Action man with man bag attached.

I notice the demonstrator has what looks like a journalists note pad in one hand. Could he be the ThaiVisa News correspondent? Bkkjames even?

attachicon.gifTheFrenchDemonstrator.png

Great photo ukrules. Action man with man bag attached.

I notice the demonstrator has what looks like a journalists note pad in one hand. Could he be the ThaiVisa News correspondent? Bkkjames even?

sorry I don't cover hard news like this topic . only the light stuff like Ebola..

So all you guys will be out on the village green at dawn with your handbags? Please wear red shirts in case blood is drawn. Can't have anyone fainting now, can we!

Meanwhile, back in the real world, here is what I expect to take possession of next Mon or Tues.

post-47588-0-54132300-1407408409_thumb.j

• Like 1

So all you guys will be out on the village green at dawn with your handbags? Please wear red shirts in case blood is drawn. Can't have anyone fainting now, can we!

Meanwhile, back in the real world, here is what I expect to take possession of next Mon or Tues.

Back in the day they used to be called "Fag Bags"

For carrying your cigarettes of course. facepalm.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

• Like 2

To each his own -- up to you... but I find pockets and patch pockets on my shorts or trousers to be plenty... and last I checked the patch pockets on 'cargo' type pants are made to bulge a little ... I carry a 'mobile' phone, a pocket WiFi, a small wallet of sorts, change, nasal spray, etc. I find that I have more than ample room. I suppose if I wanted carry my laptop or tablet and a wireless keyboard ... the man bag would be just fine ... But as of this time - do not need to do it .

Of course if I needed to carry an extra pair of panties, some assorted makeup, tampons or pads, lipstick, tissues, and about 3 dozens other feminine things I would carry a gal bag.

For anyone concerned about bags being "slashed" etc, take a look at the pacsafe range of bags, wallets, rucksacks and passport holders etc.

pacsafe products are "anti-theft" and use slash-proof zips and concealed exomesh wires which prevent the surfaces of the bags being slashed by knives. Some products also have RFID blocking material which prevents someone stealing your sensitive information from credit cards and passports.

again at the risk of offending esteemed members - perhaps this should move to another forum for men being concerned about their attractiveness....

If you mean the Football Forum, this is not about sport nor fashion. Just plain commonsense and practicaility. Okay, maybe coupled with looking stylish..

Serious question, are you gay?

again at the risk of offending esteemed members - perhaps this should move to another forum for men being concerned about their attractiveness....

If you mean the Football Forum, this is not about sport nor fashion. Just plain commonsense and practicaility. Okay, maybe coupled with looking stylish..

Serious question, are you gay?

Is the Pope Jewish?

Sent from my Lenovo S820_ROW using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Some of us don't like the metro sexual thing being forced upon us ,like cosmetic companys and al their creams to make youre skin look nice etc....

Have they held you at gunpoint and forced you to use moisturiser?
Conjures up an amusing image.

Sent from my Lenovo S820_ROW using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I must admit I use one here due to glasses, sunglasses, contacts, suntan lotion, deodorant, bog roll, Imodium, keys way too many keys, gawd knows how many store cards, tablet, wallet,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Back home I would never be seen with one, pockets are enough.

Went back last year and stayed at my mums on the way out to Palace followed by a nights drinking in Croydon I was asked are you not taking your bag ? Erm no I fancy coming back in one piece.

• Like 1

Man bags or Fag bags. Personally, I prefer to not use such articles I have no need for it nor want it.

NOUN - common
1. Puffy swelling under the eye after a boozy night
2. Slang: testicles
3. Small handbag for a man made from leather, fabric or other substance displaying a brand name such as Gucci, Prada, Adidas or Game
4. Slang: condom
5. (Biblical): David kept his sling and stones in a MANbag (if he'd thought to, he could have kept his iPod in there as well.)

VERB - transitive: to MANbag something / someone
1. deposit small things in a MANbag e.g. he MANbags his keys after locking his car
2. hit someone with a MANbag e.g. He was MANbagged at the disco
3. to wear a condom e.g. it is wise to MANbag before sex
EXAMPLES in English:

1. Bible: "Reaching into his MANbag and taking out a stone, he slung it..." (1 Samuel 17:48)
2. Shakespeare, William (1564-1616): "With MANbag and baggage ." (As You Like It - Act III; Sc 2)
3. Franklin, Benjamin (1706-1790): "It is hard for an empty MANbag to stand upright." (see Noun 4 above)
Fag Bag
noun.
A bag usually suspended from one prep or homosexual shoulder to the opposite side. Designed to carry books, and most commonly seen on gay people with sandals.
Edited by snottgoblin
  • Like 1