neverdie

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Interesting farting facts:

A typical fart is composed of about 59 percent nitrogen, 21 percent hydrogen, 9 percent carbon dioxide, 7 percent methane and 4 percent oxygen. Only about one percent of a fart contains hydrogen sulfide gas and mercaptans, which contain sulfur, and the sulfur is what makes farts stink.

the methane and hydrogen in bacteria-produced farts make your gas highly flammable. This is why some people think it's a fun party trick to hold a lighter up to their bums and let one fly; doing so produces a big burst of flame, but is obviously very dangerous. In rare cases, a build-up of flammable gasses in the intestines have caused explosions during intestinal surgeries!

It's hard to believe that the tiny termite is responsible for a great deal of our global warming problem on the planet. Termites fart more than any other animal, which produces methane gas. According to the Environmental Protection Agency, "Global emissions of methane due to termites are estimated to be between 2 and 22 Tg per year, making them the second largest natural source of methane emissions. Methane is produced in termites as part of their normal digestive process, and the amount generated varies among different species."

Being a Gentleman, I never fart.

This disgusting habit is for lower class people.

Through intensive exercising I have achieved to withhold, unnecessary gases to pollute our atmosphere and increase the global warming.

Soon I will be releasing my new video on Youtube to educate the rest of the world, how to achieve that.

• Like 2

Something I love and eat a lot of....  going to toilet both ends or fart it stinks, but I love them so much

Think there called 'Petai' or are in Malaysia...

[attachment=278258:petai pods.jpg]

[attachment=278259:petai.jpg]

no longer miss 'Brussels Sprouts', these taste and smell much better

Farts have been clocked at speeds of up to 10 feet per second.

Well, if your OP, followed by replies that are mostly your own, didn't already make me think you were bored to tears, I guess timing farts confirms it.

Did you have to ingest some sort of dye, to carry out these experiments? Or did you just nose it?

Gosh ND, what can I say?

A truly fascinating subject to carry out research on, well done to you sir.

On our side, we receive this wonderful gift of knowledge from you.

Perhaps you would be as kind as to tell the viewing posters how through prolonged use of a TGAU, your flatulence problems were completely cured.

Oh, and mushy pea enemas always cause me to bottom burp.

Farts have been clocked at speeds of up to 10 feet per second.

Well, if your OP, followed by replies that are mostly your own, didn't already make me think you were bored to tears, I guess timing farts confirms it.

Did you have to ingest some sort of dye, to carry out these experiments? Or did you just nose it?

The tests were conducted by CSIRO Scientists. I merely paid their wages.

KFC

Sent from my LG-P970 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Kentucky Fried Rodent. that will do it EVERYTIME

Not nice Mr ND not nice at all!

Sorry Sir RR,

I was thinking of u when I wrote that, hoping u wouldn't read my heartless comments.

Please forgive me

xxoo neverdie
  • Like 1

I never fear the great big bang farts....its the tiny little sneaky ones that can catch your shorts unawares after a loooong night on the Leo.

Dunno which foods might cause it but have you ever heard a duck fart?

I only ask cos I just saw one scratching his armpits like a chimpanzee......

Being a Gentleman, I never fart.

This disgusting habit is for lower class people.

Through intensive exercising I have achieved to withhold, unnecessary gases to pollute our atmosphere and increase the global warming.

Soon I will be releasing my new video on Youtube to educate the rest of the world, how to achieve that.

A woman are you?