Why We Ride (official trailer)

ryanwiley

Guess we all ride for diferent reasons and diferent thrills. No matter what you ride , if you enjoy it , keep riding.

True.

Video made in USA - most likely - so having that slant is understandable.

The point is that there are almost as many reasons to ride a bike as there are riders. Young, old, sportbike, cruiser, dirt, etc.

Different strokes for different folks - as the song says.

But it didn't explain EXACTLY why? For that you have to ask a dog who likes to stick his head out of the window of a moving vehicle. 

Or understand that when riding the level of concentration should be so high that one cannot think about anything else so it frees the mind, which is why some psychiatrists recommend riding as a therapy.

Edited by VocalNeal
  • Like 2

After many years riding (im 49) i still cant explain EXACTLY why i enjoy it so much.  Maybe a form of "release". A thrill .  An old Honda strap-line quoted  "You meet the nicest people on a Honda".  Guess thats still true of all bike makes.

For me, it's a simple case of leaving the world behind me for a few hours smile.png

Sent from my SM-T211 using Tapatalk

For myself - the same.

If I have a problem to sort out - or a course of action to decide upon - a nice long ride seems to provide the answer.

I am not even thinking the problem thru - it just seems that at the end of the ride the answer presents itself.

Magic ??

• Like 1

I watched it and it was ok.  No offence to any Americans here but the slow motion images with subtle music with the occasional American flag going by was a little typical for me.  I was hoping for more.

This is far better!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRQyEBY5YjQ

One of the best videos I've seen.

• Like 1