Hospital price difference

bubblegum

Quality same (same doctors) but Vichara have 2 wait in line 4 bout 2_3 hours. No bkk hospital these are not quotes but actual bills

No always the same Doc at all. No true that all Docs must serve. No benz in Vachiri lots, none

Did not say all Docs must serve, just told you it was the same Doc. that treated me in both hospitals.

• Like 1

Seems some of the doctors in the private hospitals give some time back to the government hospitals as part of their contract i believe.

So many hours for the first year or two.

At least that what i understand

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Seems some of the doctors in the private hospitals give some time back to the government hospitals as part of their contract i believe.

Plus the cost of five out of the seven years of medical school training is funded by the government and this loan must be repaid during the early years, a part of that involves doctors working at government institutions for the first five years.

• Like 1

Plus the cost of five out of the seven years of medical school training is funded by the government and this loan must be repaid during the early years, a part of that involves doctors working at government institutions for the first five years.

Thought it was something like that

Thanks for confirmation

Luxury Comfort and good things that I'm willing to pay for. Please note that I don't want my care givers rushed as in needing to see 10 or so people per hour. I'll say the care will be better etc.

I visited a girl at the OrBorTor hospital big Pink one out behind Expo Market! Have a look at the free ward v the pay room.

Same Same Vichari....people sleeping under the beds in the ward... My life is better than that !

Old Croc, sorry to here your stuck with all that stuff but glad you are getting first class care

• 3 weeks later...

Dibuk Hospital PolyClinic.

Passed it on Friday, looked finished and open.

Official opening should be very soon.

About 100 or 200 beds (depending on what you read!), major surgery wont be performed there, but an alternative for many things.

Bangkok Hospitals made the claim it will be about 30% cheaper than their main hospital because of lower overheads.

This new hospital is now open for emergency and outpatient cases.

The official opening will be in October.

The hospital is for basic or ‘general case’ treatment. “If the case is serious, the patient will be transferred to main [bangkok] hospital."

Cost of a room will be 1500 baht.

http://www.thephuketnews.com/new-high-tech-dibuk-hospital-now-open-48546.php

I have always heard that its a though competition between medical student to get funded by the Government and they who are clever enough have to do 6 years duty in a Government hospital. This is said is the reason why some of the best doctors are to be found at Government hospitals! Hospital condition is another subject!