led lights where to buy

I want to replace some of the tubes and circular tubes with leds.

a few are turned on almost 24/7 so it makes sense.

Google brought me some companies in Thailand. But all the webpages were just half working and no prices.

I noticed on the bulbs that the saved electric isn't much, while LED technology should use much less. My guess is that the power supply is eating too much. Are there different grades of LED bulbs available?

HomePro and MegaHome have the LED tube replacements (straight ones only at present), around 500Baht for the 20W ones.

I'm also looking for the circular ones, certainly available from Chinese suppliers, but noting seen here yet.

Amorn has some LED lighting as well, including tube replacement but I can not remember if they had any circular ones.

I am still doubtful if LED lighting makes sense. It seems a lottery as to whether they give out as much light as they advertise - if they do give a Lux figure at all. Or they are very expensive and would need to run 30,000 hours to make them pay.

Maybe there is a need to wait a year or so more before changing?

Our office is fully illuminated with fluorescent tube replacements, 20Watt LEDS replacing 36W fluorescents.

Brightness is more than adequate, subjective I know but the LEDs have been in from day one so nothing to compare with. These are Philips branded units, I'm sure the quantities used garnered a good price. Will be watching for failures.

HomePro and MegaHome have the LED tube replacements (straight ones only at present), around 500Baht for the 20W ones.

I'm also looking for the circular ones, certainly available from Chinese suppliers, but noting seen here yet.

yes crazy price.....bad performance and not what I need.

But yes better than nothing.

I read the big issue is the power supply. Commercial products get 60-80 lumen per watt and homebrew 120.

But I don't know yet, just educating myself