Congratulations Jai Dee !

Kerryd

The 3rd person and 1st non-Admin member to reach the lofty 10,000 post plateau.

For his efforts, Jai Dee has been awarded an 8th "little blue box" (those little boxes that show up under your avatar). The little blue boxes are not redeemable for little blue pills however :D

He also gets this fine congratulatory post ! What more could such a prolific poster want ?!?!?!?

Well, maybe someone will also buy him a drink at Lennies and/or the Blues Factory on the 15th ! P.gif

At my current rate, it should only take me another 1,480 days (49.3 months or just over 4 years) to match his mighty achievement !

Keep up the good work Jai Dee !!! :o

KD you need to get out more.

P.gifP.gifP.gif

(stolen from Jai Dee by the way !!!) :D

Yeah, I tend to get on a numbers thing once in awhile, especially if I'm bored ! :o

(this is the 2nd time I've mentioned this in the course of my 2,597 posts here, 40% of which have been in Bedlam, but only 8.8 % in The Last Word !)

Oh yeah, I'm on my way out the door now. I may be gone for awhile, but I will be back !!

Errrr....

So far I've only seen Jai Dee copying news articles, though it's a lot harder than 10,000 oneliners with smileys.

Anyhow, wish he continues his ungrateful job that prevents him from commenting on what he copy-pastes.

The 3rd person and 1st non-Admin member to reach the lofty 10,000 post plateau.

For his efforts, Jai Dee has been awarded an 8th "little blue box" (those little boxes that show up under your avatar). The little blue boxes are not redeemable for little blue pills however :D

He also gets this fine congratulatory post ! What more could such a prolific poster want ?!?!?!?

Well, maybe someone will also buy him a drink at Lennies and/or the Blues Factory on the 15th ! P.gif

At my current rate, it should only take me another 1,480 days (49.3 months or just over 4 years) to match his mighty achievement !

Keep up the good work Jai Dee !!! :o

er... :D:D for whatever it is worth, congrat´s on your eitghthtjtht how do you spell that.... 8th little blue box.

But I hope nobody buys JD a drink, cos we´re on the wagon.

:D

and if this also is an axcuse to fall off, then we are well and truly defeated.

Awww shucks... thanks everybody... all these congratulatory wishes are making me blush... blush7lq.gif

I am happy to be a part of ThaiVisa... it's a fantastic forum full of good advice and information... and of course, friends.

I've met a lot of really nice people on the forum... and had the pleasure of meeting some of you in person too... none of this would ever have happened for me if I hadn't stumbled acrosss the TV website one day.

I'm on the wagon at the moment, doing a 90-day detox... so I won't be celebrating my 8th little pip with a beer... but it's good to know from you guys that my contributions to the forum are worthwhile... and noted.

I am interested in a number of forums on the board... and although I have a special interest in the News Forum ('cos I like to be informed and I like to keep others informed too), I do flit around the other forums as well... just to see what's going on. Having recently built a house here, I've discovered on the forum a lot of useful information to help me in my project. It's truly amazing how informative and helpful the forum and it's members are.

I noticed this morning when I logged on that my member comment has been changed to "Star Member"... :D

Was that you George? :o

Khob khun mak khrap.

Thanks again ThaiVisa and all my online (and offline) friends.

A whopping average of 18.1 post per day...

Congrats JD.. :D

totster :D

Yeah, where does he find the time? :o

Did George give you a raise, Jai Dee? :D

Congrats mate...I mean Star

Edited by Boon Mee