National Science and Technology Fair

iainiain101

Thank you for the feedback, I am planing to take the kids as well. Appreciate if you could help with some facts that I couldn't find, how much time is worth spending there (half day, full day, couple hours ?) and what time it opens ?

Thanks.

Thank you for the feedback, I am planing to take the kids as well. Appreciate if you could help with some facts that I couldn't find, how much time is worth spending there (half day, full day, couple hours ?) and what time it opens ?

Thanks.

We got there around 1pm. Dad and 2 boys could have spent 3 to 4 hours there no problem. Wife 8 + months with next, 2 and a half hours easy time for all of us.

Thanks for letting us know about this! I took my 3 year old daughter this afternoon, and she had an amazing time! The full size dinosaur skeletons were particularly impressive.

The hours are from 9am to 8pm, but everything starts shutting down around 6pm.

JB

re

Thanks for letting us know about this! I took my 3 year old daughter this afternoon, and she had an amazing time! The full size dinosaur skeletons were particularly impressive.

if shes into dinosoar skeletons maya mall had one on the ground floor last week that might make her smile ... maybe its still there ?

dave2

• Like 1