Vetinary question

brownknees

A friend has a small dog which is suffering and he wants to have it "put to sleep",are there any thai vets in or around pattaya willing to do it?He has been to a couple who say their religion forbids them from killing. I can see their point but surely if an animal is suffering it would be a kindness for them?

Google Thai Visa pet euthanasia. Most vets don't sell the drugs because people use them to commit suicide.

It's not about Buddhism. Monks kill animals all the time. It's about the law and not helping to kill a person.

Edited by thailiketoo

Religion forbids the killing cheesy.gif

All Thais must be vegetarians.......

Monks eat all kinds of food. When they go to the hospital with worms or other little animals in their system they take pills that kill the worms or amoeba (ya I know).

Monks eat all kinds of food. When they go to the hospital with worms or other little animals in their system they take pills that kill the worms or amoeba (ya I know).

Yes and they (well surely not all) do order pork when they order food. Some temples have kitchen. Meat is bought and cooked.

All that meat in the supermarket didn't die of old age as well I hope, so enough Thais who are Buddhists will kill it.

Thai Monks (well all religious leader does, not only Buddhists) even bless the weapons of the army, which have the sole purpose of killing people.

So that religion forbids to kill an animal that is suffering is mega-hypocrisies......

Yes and they (well surely not all) do order pork when they order food. Some temples have kitchen. Meat is bought and cooked.

All that meat in the supermarket didn't die of old age as well I hope, so enough Thais who are Buddhists will kill it.

Thai Monks (well all religious leader does, not only Buddhists) even bless the weapons of the army, which have the sole purpose of killing people.

So that religion forbids to kill an animal that is suffering is mega-hypocrisies......

TV myth #37. Vets don't euthanize animals.

I've had four.

Thong Lor in BKK.

No

Rayong

No

Trat

No

Nakhon Si Thammarat

No

All said go to a local livestock vet.

I've had four.

Thong Lor in BKK.

No

Rayong

No

Trat

No

Nakhon Si Thammarat

No

Did they tell you it was because they were Buddhist? I agree they won't do it but because there was a scandal a while back about vets giving Nembutal to people to people to commit suicide.

I've had four.

Thong Lor in BKK.

No

Rayong

No

Trat

No

Nakhon Si Thammarat

No

Did they tell you it was because they were Buddhist? I agree they won't do it but because there was a scandal a while back about vets giving Nembutal to people to people to commit suicide.

He did,but have not done it ....yet

• 1 year later...