Another shocking discovery at Bangkok Lard Prao 130 condominium

webfact

Another shocking discovery at Lard Prao 130 condominium

8-15-2014-10-52-53-AM-wpcf_728x413.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Authorities and police were shocked again after they found another 21 surrogate babies at the same condominium on Lard Prao 130 where they earlier found and brought nine surrogate babies with the same father out to take care of by the state-owned Parkkred nursery home.

Of the 21 children found at another room in The Niche ID condo on Lard Prao 130, 12 are male, and the rest are female. Their ages ranged from four-month old to about 10-month-old.

The room located near a Room No 466/1551 on the seventh floor of this luxury condominium room where authorities found nine surrogate babies with same father.

Authorities said of the latest find, all the surrogate babies have foreign parents - western and Japanese nationals – as shown by the family names of the babies in the household registration document which has Mr Samran, a 41-year-old man, as the owner.

But it was not immediately known if how many of the babies have same fathers. Most of the babies look western with a few look Japanese, authorities said.

Police are looking for Mr Samran for questioning as they are very suspicious why he has to take care of so many children in his room.

According to Channel 3 today, of the 21 babies, there are also triplet babies, and three twin babies.

(Photo : ThaiPBS file)

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/another-shocking-discovery-lard-prao-130-condominium/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2014-08-15

• Like 1

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thailand - Where foreigners can't buy land to build a home, but where absolutely everything else is for sale.

Sadly true, but some of us are unable to have, but want children, and are happy to go through the correct procedures.

This of course will lead to some sort of ill thought out clampdown, possibly effecting me and my Wife

• Like 2

Baby traffiking, pedophile conspiracy, body part factory; it never ceases to amaze me how people will believe the worst.

In a county like Thailand where too often the laws are weak and poorly enforced there will inevitably be abuse of the system. But that should not be taken as a justification for throwing the baby out with the bathwater so to speak. (sorry!)

It is to be hoped that this scandal will lead to improving the rule of law, but not banning a practise that if ethically and competently undertaken fulfils a great need in society.

Edited by ironbark
  • Like 1

Thailand Definitely a country that lacks moral upbringing

Thailand is a country that does lack any decent welfare system or safety net for the dirt poor..in the meantime the big families live in luxury and have the high percentage of luxury cars in the world.

After things like this, maybe time for rich and powerful and politicians to get a grip and start sharing a bit of wealth..yeh..555

Thailand - Where foreigners can't buy land to build a home, but where absolutely everything else is for sale.

Sadly true, but some of us are unable to have, but want children, and are happy to go through the correct procedures.

This of course will lead to some sort of ill thought out clampdown, possibly effecting me and my Wife

Mate, there are a zillion babies in your own country with no parents, just go and look, anyone will make you a dad, mum.........Just go and look........smile.png

No need to convince me my Wife wants one of her own, trust me Ive already said adopt.

Thailand Definitely a country that lacks moral upbringing

Thailand is a country that does lack any decent welfare system or safety net for the dirt poor..in the meantime the big families live in luxury and have the high percentage of luxury cars in the world.

After things like this, maybe time for rich and powerful and politicians to get a grip and start sharing a bit of wealth..yeh..555

sometimes the poor are poor for a reason, from what i see in Thailand the poor are poor because they are idle.