Tot Online Bill Pay

I just noticed that TOT offers online bill pay.

Anyone using it?

Does it work OK?

How do they accept payment online? I am assuming they take credit cards, but are there alternative ways like direct from bank account and/or paypal?

BTW: I know they supposedly offer an automatic direct from your bank option. I tried this once, and after dealing with all the paperwork at TOT and my Thai bank, and several months of being told it would take effect "sometime" after serveral months, and never did, I just gave up on that option. Oh well ...

Edited by Thaiquila

In theory it looks very simple i can view my bill on line..........but................whenever i try to pay with my credit card it sticks on the payment page and wont go through. I have tried about 4 cards result is allways the same. So my experince with it has not been very good maybe you will have more luck!

In theory it looks very simple i can view my bill on line..........but................whenever i try to pay with my credit card it sticks on the payment page and wont go through. I have tried about 4 cards result is allways the same. So my experince with it has not been very good maybe you will have more luck!

Knowing TOT, I doubt it!

But thanks for the info.